2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah an inconspicous costume...does that exist??? LOl :roftl:

but your right we need someone in an animal costume or something :naughty:

Ian's a cow LOL :biggrin2: AND HE HAS NO POCKETS OR ANYTHING AND HE STILL GETS SEARCHED!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!:biggrin2:

WIG PEOPLE! Those wearing wigs can you stick a couple of cameras under the wig? haha That could work...just pretend its a very ill-fitting wig or something?

HA HA HA!!!! I'll be 'Little Bo sneak' then!! LOL!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Can't he convert his udder into some kinda....bumbag type thing? HAHA

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!! That would be funny!!!! There isn't any room though unfortunately! It's a bit strange...LOL!!:roftl:

I was thinking that but my dress is pretty tight and you'd just see this random rectangular lump :blink: Plus I think my dress is too tight to even fit in in. If anyone has a partiicularily baggy inconspicuous costume that has lots of hiding places in can you wear my camera when we go in please? haha

Can someone hide my camera too, please? :biggrin2:

what is the possibility that we will actually get our cameras taken off us if we promise not to use them??

Doubt they'll believe you. But if were at the front the security are gonna se us anyway aren't they? :blink:

I'm not that bothered if we get them taken off us really, I mainly just want mine for the queue I think hahah. As long as I get it back at the end I don't mind because my camera cost me £350! :sneaky2:

You know what I've just realised. After the gig I won't be able to come on here and talk about it until the 27th!!! because my sister doesn't have internet. Gonna be torture :shocked:

You'll have to find an internet cafe or a library!! :biggrin2:

whats a guest list ? you mean like vip status...i didnt even realise there was one for birmingham :roftl: :roftl:

Ohh and mine cost me £200 but still i would rather i got to keep it with me

You know what I've just realised. After the gig I won't be able to come on here and talk about it until the 27th!!! because my sister doesn't have internet. Gonna be torture :shocked:

oooohhhh thats gonna be hard....i cant even last 2 days off this site!!!:shocked: :shocked:

there is a 24hr internet thing in the hostel where i am staying so i could technically be the first to report back :roftl: :roftl: but at a cost of 1.50£ per hour :naughty:

oooohhhh thats gonna be hard....i cant even last 2 days off this site!!!:shocked: :shocked:

its best not to stay away from this site for too long or else there is just tooo many new posts to catch up on :shocked:

My camera was expensive too. If they will take it I'm definitely going to take it back after the concert! :biggrin2:

I'm going to bring it with me to the queue at least. :naughty:

deffinitly bring it to the que so u can take pictures of everyone in fancy dress!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: