2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's gonna be hard! Good thing it wasn't last year. I went on holiday for 5 weeks and had no internet al all!!!! :shocked:

My sisters housemate lets me check my myspace occasionally but that's about it....

Holy Johnny will have pockets so we could dump cameras on him! If he gets searched they will wonder why he has half a dozen cameras :roftl: :roftl:

Hahahaha if He gets serached i just cant imagine what the security guy will think ......what springs to mind is perhaps they may think he would sell them to people for lots of money once inside a Camera Tout :roftl:

Pick me up? XD

I think we are meeting people around picadilly... Im not quite sure.. Im just gonna follow bg n hj haha xD

Yeah, we'll be fine ;) I think meeting everybody at Picadilly will be best all round, and it's gonna be great fun us all walking there in our fancy dress! :roftl:

thank you sara.

why are you thinking we mustn't take our camera with us... ? I think will be like the other place, they say that we can't take it, but at the end we can. we are also outdoor. Is there any evident restriction?

thank you sara.

why are you thinking we mustn't take our camera with us... ? I think will be like the other place, they say that we can't take it, but at the end we can. we are also outdoor. Is there any evident restriction?

It say's with the tickets that no cameras or recording devises can be taken in.

But most places say that anyway so it'll probably be fine!

Picadilly :punk: :punk: YEAH

plus what will be great is we will be able to spot one another from a far with our costumes on and everything :biggrin2::naughty:

Yeah no doubt about that lol!! I can see it now...

"Is that Bexxy over there dressed as a Ladybug?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. I thought she was taller than that..." :roftl:

Oh and in Piccadilly shall we meet outside Burger King under that huge thing with all the lights and 'mini times square' building?

Either that or the Island thing in the middle with the statue....

Hahahah this is gonna be hillarious.... Picadilly is so busy aswell! There are gonna be sooo many people staring at us :D It's gonna be great :thumb_yello:

*haha* what if tourists just ramndomly take photos of us!!!???:roftl: :roftl:

Oh and in Piccadilly shall we meet outside Burger King under that huge thing with all the lights and 'mini times square' building?

Either that or the Island thing in the middle with the statue....

Well, we wouldn't need to worry about getting across the road to the island all the traffic would stop and stare at us :roftl: :roftl: Burger King sounds good though, isn't that near the Body shop if my memory serves me right?

*haha*:roftl: :roftl:

they will think hes robbed a camera store or something...and then arrest him!!!!:roftl:

OMG don't talk anything up!! especially after our car got broken into at Birmingham! He had to stand talking to the police then and missed meeting Mika!

What if journalists take photos of us?! :naughty:

Soon we may be on telly news! :roftl:

"A bunch of weird looking eh... bugs and pirates walked their way from Picadilly to Strand. No-one knows why." :roftl:

I had loads of people take phots of me and Ian at Shepherd's Bush. It was great. All these strangers that thought we were brilliant! Bless 'em! LOL!:naughty:

What if journalists take photos of us?! :naughty:

Soon we may be on telly news! :roftl:

"A bunch of weird looking eh... bugs and pirates walked their way from Picadilly to Strand. No-one knows why." :roftl:

LOL!! I hope not! I have had to tell a friend I can't go to her wedding because I can't get the time off work :o , but really it is because we are going to Somerset House. If we are on telly she will kill me! Maybe I should add a mask to my costume! :naughty:

Hahahahahahah OMg this is all going to be great

and i thought we were getting funny looks in Birmingham then London is going to be 100% more :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: