2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Can't wait to see everyones costumes!!! :roftl:

I'm gonna go do a bit more revision now that I've got my train sorted :thumb_yello:

I can just imagin how many pages this theads gonna get up to when we've actually been to the gig...It's on 169 pages and it's not for another month!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i have left to get sorted is ermm...oh yes my costume which i am attempting to do as we speak :blush-anim-cl:

hey

when will you two arrive in london???

im already there and maybe we can all meet somewhere before we head off to sommerset house??

I'm gonna go do a bit more revision now that I've got my train sorted :thumb_yello:

I can just imagin how many pages this theads gonna get up to when we've actually been to the gig...It's on 169 pages and it's not for another month

jennie

i thought you were meeting at the train station at 11???

I can just imagin how many pages this theads gonna get up to when we've actually been to the gig...It's on 169 pages and it's not for another month

Ha ha ha!!! I was thinking that earlier! LOL!!! It's great though to be able to discuss costumes and meeting up and just getting hyped up about it. Love it!! LOL!!!!

We are all soooo excited about it. It's actually really sweet...awwwww. Ha!! :thumb_yello::naughty::roftl:

I thought we had sorted this out :boxed:

As far as im aware we are meeting at Picadilly circus on the 17th between 10 - 11am then we are going to take a leisurely walk to the venue from there i believe :bleh:

I thought we had sorted this out :boxed:

As far as im aware we are meeting at Picadilly circus on the 17th between 10 - 11am then we are going to take a leisurely walk to the venue from there i believe :bleh:

i was not aware of this, thanks... so underneath eros..between 10and 11...ehmm and where do we change..????

:naughty:

well it was decided a few days ago so you would have to read back a fair bit :naughty:

Luckily for me i have my hostel in Picadilly so i will get changed there and i am offering my room for those who need to get changed but do not guarentee you will be able to im not sure if people will get past reception but you can try i think Jennie is going to try

a good idea is to wear as much of your costume as possible and still look normal and carry the rest. :thumb_yello:

I think I must be starting to get over my shyness, because the idea of walking around the centre of London dressed like a penguin is starting to get strangely appealing. Should I be worried? Do you think I need a shrink? LOL!

Do you know what Rak i was thinking along the same lines....whyyy on earth am i looking forward to walking throught the centre of london as a lady bug :shocked: :shocked:

Penguins and ladybugs... :biggrin2: I think I will stick to my initial plan of wearing rainbow colours (especially blue). I can't imagine myself catching a flight dressed in a Dalmation or frog suit. I might not even make it on the plane then as the security guards at our national airport will think I am too insane to fly. :roftl:

I think I have to drop my bag off in the hostel before going to the venue. So I have to find out how to get from Gatwick to the hostel and after that I will meet up with the rest of you.

darn i need velcro now for my costume im sure i brought some i must have forgotten :boxed:

im still wayyy from finishing this off and im still on the bottom half of the costume i havent even thought about how im going to do my top :blink:

:naughty:

well it was decided a few days ago so you would have to read back a fair bit :naughty:

Luckily for me i have my hostel in Picadilly so i will get changed there and i am offering my room for those who need to get changed but do not guarentee you will be able to im not sure if people will get past reception but you can try i think Jennie is going to try

a good idea is to wear as much of your costume as possible and still look normal and carry the rest. :thumb_yello:

so a pirate invasion will look absolutely normal in the middle of london....mmmmmmm

how much are you paying for the hostel??

Penguins and ladybugs... :biggrin2: I think I will stick to my initial plan of wearing rainbow colours (especially blue). I can't imagine myself catching a flight dressed in a Dalmation or frog suit. I might not even make it on the plane then as the security guards at our national airport will think I am too insane to fly. :roftl:

I think I have to drop my bag off in the hostel before going to the venue. So I have to find out how to get from Gatwick to the hostel and after that I will meet up with the rest of you.

are you staying at the same hostel as bexxy?

darn i need velcro now for my costume im sure i brought some i must have forgotten :boxed:

im still wayyy from finishing this off and im still on the bottom half of the costume i havent even thought about how im going to do my top :blink

what are you going as again, sorry i have forgotten...

Steph, this is where some of us are staying :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

Yes we are all staying at the Picadilly Hostel place i will be arriving on the 16th though as Yop has just posted :punk:

Im going as a lady Bird :biggrin2:

But im just trying to work out where to put a mobile phone / venue ticket and a camera:boxed: