:thumb_yello:

dcdeb <9 days 3 hours 24 minutes to MIKA in DC!>

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got him on video saying "oh, she was the blonde lady at the mtv awards in Japan!!!" when we mentioned Blue Sky:naughty: :naughty: you made an impression!!!

jolene, you're wonderful, thanks for all the info

can't wait to hear about the mention!!! this made my birthday!!!

Condolences to Wooden Sox who couldn't get in (you should have introduced yourself- I would have tried to pull some strings cause I was chatting to the security guard for about 15mins. ) For those who haven't gotten close but haven't met him, be patient as he had so much time for us and was genuinely interested in what we had to say.

I really wanted to say hello... but I was really shy... I sort of hovered around near you for a bit then ran away...

OOOOOH. I'm so bummed!!!!

Glad youi guys had an awesome time though!!

I just have to add here how insanely jealous I am of you guys.

I was there for 8 hours and saw not a single trace that Mika was even there except for the posters and 1 line of a song I heard in the toilets. Even that was finished as soon as I stopped to listen. THE WORLD IS DETERMINED TO DEPRIVE ME OF MIKA!!!!

*sigh*

You'd better upload those pics quickly... can't wait for Rove... or another concert...

Apart from anything else I lost over $100 for this massive disappiontment

Sorry to be such a wet blanket.

Continue celebrating!!!

I was there for 8 hours and saw not a single trace that Mika was even there except for the posters and 1 line of a song I heard in the toilets. Even that was finished as soon as I stopped to listen. THE WORLD IS DETERMINED TO DEPRIVE ME OF MIKA!!!!

*sigh*

You'd better upload those pics quickly... can't wait for Rove... or another concert...

Continue celebrating!!!

Oh Hun I feel so sorry for you!

*sigh*

Continue celebrating!!!

gosh - youre not awet blanket - if that happened to me I'd be so much worse I'd be like 'OMG I'M SO EFFIN TICKED OFF!!!! ARGGHHH!!!! I HATE LIFE I HATE EVERYTHING' or something to that extent - you didnt get to see Mika you have every damn reason to complain

Wow Jolene what a great report !!! Seems you guys had such a blast !!! And once again I am in awe at how nice Mika is to his fans, he is such a sweet guy !!! And getting backstage ! WOWWWWWW How cool is that ??? Hehehe you gotta describe his manager, next time I go to a Mika gig I have to look for him ! lol !!!

And Wooden Sox I am sooooooooooo sorry for you !!! *HUGS*

Hey everyone.. report coming soon... and to all those who i saw there... omg (also to clarify i managed to find an internet cafe while i'm wiating a few hours for bus, so only verbal report now and more when i get home tomorrow monring)

Ok let em just get a minute to get my thoughts together

Hey everyone.. report coming soon... and to all those who i saw there... omg (also to clarify i managed to find an internet cafe while i'm wiating a few hours for bus, so only verbal report now and more when i get home tomorrow monring)

Ok let em just get a minute to get my thoughts together

SOANGEL MY HERO!! You're back!! TELL US ALL!!

SOANGEL MY HERO!! You're back!! TELL US ALL!!

Yes I'm back, sort of (funnily enough I was expected to be the alst to post).

Ok to be honest we were going to jump on here and pretend for one post we didnt meet him then post a pic, but as you can from jolen, and deconstriction (can't be bothred spelling it.. but we met him and convinced him to join our forum...) you know we met him.

Ok so we got there at 3ish and nico and i meet rbsky in line with her mum. We were second in line. Mouselle was round the side wiating and pretty soon we were making trips to the side door. Saw the band members begin to turn up and so ran in the opposite direction :biggrin2: (for the cameras). they went in and began sound checks and we overheard someone say Mika's already in there, and got kinda bummed. Then when happikali and mouselle went to give gifts to guy at stagedoor he hadnded them back and said a red tarago had just gone to get our boy.

5 mins later we look up and what do we see... a red tarago.. Mika hopped out and came right to us... and just to say right now he is a genuinely friendly person. Blue_sky, we mentioned y ou and he remembered you as 'that blonde woman from japan', and then when happikali mentioned steph and how she was sick for birmingham he said he'd heard about that. He noticed our flashy hearts and said they were 'mad' and everywhere with much giggling. He also rememebered RBSKY present from the glasgow gig and sunrise and thanked her and then told us about how he got to hold a koala at the zoo, how cute (this is all coming off brief notes taken so i wouldn't forget.)

Also for the record... yes he was wearing GREY..... Oh and theres a certain photo you guys have to see later, which i wont mention yet.. don't want to ruin the suprise. More coming soon

Ok.. so we all got photos with him and he signed our cd jackets. and someone asked about a full australian tour and why he wasn't doing melbourne and his answer was his doing this promo tour so he can do the whole lot later... so expect a tour later in the year. He loved happikalis farmyard necklace asying it was 'surreal' and a barnyard round his neck.. someone had this on video. There was lots of giggling throughout and a relaly nice group pic to come (and another pic:biggrin2: Umm... one girl was wearing a mika t-shirt and asjked hime to sign it, and he sort of just looked at it and went 'where do i sign' giggling again. Was hilarious at the time.

Then we sorta let others have a turn with him, still taking plenty of photos, until he was ushered inside and we went back to claim our bags and our front of line positions.

Was a bit of a wait after that, but an hour before the doors opened a bunch of jugglers and lollipop 'girls' (world first in australia, male lollipop girls' came out and kept the crowd entertained. This guy filming for mtv also came out and spent a while intereviewing as, and yasmine came out and took a bunch of photos of us (once the group realised she was there).

Then it was wiating and waiting for the doors to opena nd being worried that the guest list people (competition winners) would get the front spots after we had obessively been wiating so long. We had id checked, and bags checked for drink bottles, (cameras a ok), and then finally we got in.....:biggrin2: !!!!!!

I love reading reports ! anxious to read the rest of it ! it's funny how excited I can get from reading a report about a show on the other side of the world !

it is isnt it?:biggrin2:

i am up way to late and now i am too excited to go to bed:naughty:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH im so happy for u all!!!!!!!!

*dance the happy for MFC ppl dance* LOL!

cant wait to see the pix and videos!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH im so happy for u all!!!!!!!!

*dance the happy for MFC ppl dance* LOL!

cant wait to see the pix and videos!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

*joins in the dance*

*throws confettis*

can't wait for pix and vids either !!!!

Ok... so should really get to finishing.

Anyways we got to the front and manged to put bags down then waited for support act to come on. Mikas manager came out and noticed the badges and started tlakign to us about them and the fan club, and aksed us if there was anything wee would want from mika, such as a blog or photos of trips to the zoo etc. He was really friendly and even said he'll try to get 7 of us backstage afterwards. Please don't ask me their name or any of their songs, cos even though i was told a million times i have forgotten... it starts with s. they were alright, but everyone was waiting for the big thing...

So the support act went off and we waited a little bit for change of set (and had to weave way through crowd to restroom due to a slight incident, big thanhk you to the person who let us back in to our fron row spot and our bags and cameras when his mate didn't want to.)

So more wiating and then set lists were put out, and the intro to relax started and the band members came out. (you could see mika peeknig his head round the stage)

The songs were all amaxzing, he played relaz, big girl, my interpretation, stuck in the middle... ring ring, sweet dreams, holy johnny, i want you back, love today, grace kelly and lollipop (order may be a bit out and may have missed a song but..). Didn't do happy ending cos the female singer didn't come out to australia, it being too expensive to fly her out for one show. however she is going to the us (found this out backstage)he did the whole jump on the top of the drum thing for love today, as well as playing the binm, and was a teddie bear for lollipop.

Must say watching him is an awesome experience, he really works a stage and gets right into it. Took so many photos, so patiently wait for those when i get home, and manged to get the kachinga between me and nico_collard.

Umm... I'm lost for words.. it's kinda hard to describe how awesoem the concert was and how much fun we had.

Anyways then afterwards we were told to cluimb the stairs and wiat by the stage door, and after a bit of confusion, and people following us and trying to get in and being sent down we were told to form a line with all the people with backstage passes and would be sent backstage in small groups. Our lotwas first and he came out and chatted with us for a while, telling us about his zoo trip again, and having to fly out at 6 in the morning for rove. Was very genuinley friendly...and I can't beleive what a night we had.

Anyways I've proabbyl left heaps out but don't know what else to say. Keep a look out for photos, and everyone else feel free to repeat anything i've said, cos it all needs to be said multiple times... was such a great night, and i'm so glad i went

Pictures from me when i get home tomorrow morning round 8 my time (its 1.30pm now).. but the others will post pics once they get home and they will be home today. There is a certain picture involving me that you have to look out for, its very random, and has been hinted at by jolene, and well... became known as 'the' picture.

Was also a great plug for the fan club with the sign and the badges, and our natural energy 9we tlaked to a few fans andsome seemed interestedm, so keep an eye out for newbie aussies soon

Ok... so should really get to finishing.

Anyways we got to the front and manged to put bags down then waited for support act to come on. Mikas manager came out and noticed the badges and started tlakign to us about them and the fan club, and aksed us if there was anything wee would want from mika, such as a blog or photos of trips to the zoo etc. He was really friendly and even said he'll try to get 7 of us backstage afterwards. Please don't ask me their name or any of their songs, cos even though i was told a million times i have forgotten... it starts with s. they were alright, but everyone was waiting for the big thing...

So the support act went off and we waited a little bit for change of set (and had to weave way through crowd to restroom due to a slight incident, big thanhk you to the person who let us back in to our fron row spot and our bags and cameras when his mate didn't want to.)

So more wiating and then set lists were put out, and the intro to relax started and the band members came out. (you could see mika peeknig his head round the stage)

The songs were all amaxzing, he played relaz, big girl, my interpretation, stuck in the middle... ring ring, sweet dreams, holy johnny, i want you back, love today, grace kelly and lollipop (order may be a bit out and may have missed a song but..). Didn't do happy ending cos the female singer didn't come out to australia, it being too expensive to fly her out for one show. however she is going to the us (found this out backstage)he did the whole jump on the top of the drum thing for love today, as well as playing the binm, and was a teddie bear for lollipop.

Must say watching him is an awesome experience, he really works a stage and gets right into it. Took so many photos, so patiently wait for those when i get home, and manged to get the kachinga between me and nico_collard.

Umm... I'm lost for words.. it's kinda hard to describe how awesoem the concert was and how much fun we had.

Anyways then afterwards we were told to cluimb the stairs and wiat by the stage door, and after a bit of confusion, and people following us and trying to get in and being sent down we were told to form a line with all the people with backstage passes and would be sent backstage in small groups. Our lotwas first and he came out and chatted with us for a while, telling us about his zoo trip again, and having to fly out at 6 in the morning for rove. Was very genuinley friendly...and I can't beleive what a night we had.

Anyways I've proabbyl left heaps out but don't know what else to say. Keep a look out for photos, and everyone else feel free to repeat anything i've said, cos it all needs to be said multiple times... was such a great night, and i'm so glad i went

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew mika and his crew wouldnt let u guys down!!!!

:thumb_yello:

Pictures from me when i get home tomorrow morning round 8 my time (its 1.30pm now).. but the others will post pics once they get home and they will be home today. There is a certain picture involving me that you have to look out for, its very random, and has been hinted at by jolene, and well... became known as 'the' picture.

Was also a great plug for the fan club with the sign and the badges, and our natural energy 9we tlaked to a few fans andsome seemed interestedm, so keep an eye out for newbie aussies soon

You guys did a great job representing MFC ! We can all be proud of you !!! :thumb_yello: