MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

AND GUESS WHAT!

While i was on the bus to circular quay in Sydney...I saw the lollypop girls/boys ( i dont know what to refer to them as).. But i saw Mika duck into the establishment on george st!

I guess where his afterparty was!

No way!!! Awesome.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with the infectious... I normally don't do the whole fangirl thing thing... Lol and yet this time i'm loving it... and have been since i joined

Me too !!!!!! First time fangirl !! LOL , I'm certain we've become obsessive compulsive addictive tho' :blink::boxed::shocked::naughty::wink2::roftl::wub2:

Me too !!!!!! First time fangirl !! LOL , I'm certain we've become obsessive compulsive addictive tho' :blink::boxed::shocked::naughty::wink2::roftl::wub2:

Oh yes defiantely... I mean I can't go for a weekend without this place.

Exhibit A: Me being online now...

I agree with the infectious... I normally don't do the whole fangirl thing thing... Lol and yet this time i'm loving it... and have been since i joined

Me too !!!!!! First time fangirl !! LOL , I'm certain we've become obsessive compulsive addictive tho' :blink::boxed::shocked::naughty::wink2::roftl:

Oh my Lord, so am I. When I joined this forum I was in love with Mika for his artistry and personality but withing a few days of perusing the Mikagasmic pictures thread, the 16+ thread and copious rewatches of 1:10 onwards in

, my mind is on a completely different track.

Resistance is futile, ladies and gentlemen. :naughty:

Oh my Lord, so am I. When I joined this forum I was in love with Mika for his artistry and personality but withing a few days of perusing the Mikagasmic pictures thread, the 16+ thread and copious rewatches of 1:10 onwards in
, my mind is on a completely different track.

Resistance is futile, ladies and gentlemen. :naughty:

You and that video... you pimp it everywhere.. I've watched it a few times.. my most watched of the mika in syd vids...

Can't wait till the take 40 vid comes out.. then you can pimp that one non stop

You and that video... you pimp it everywhere.. I've watched it a few times.. my most watched of the mika in syd vids...

heheheheheheheehehehehe:naughty: :naughty: doesn't 'that' vid just make you want dance with him one on one ????!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

Oh dear Lord, how can I not share that

video with every Mika fan in the Universe? It's simply amazing. A message to Take40: hurry up, I want to pimp your video! :glasses3:

Oh dear Lord, how can I not share that
video with every Mika fan in the Universe? It's simply amazing. A message to Take40: hurry up, I want to pimp your video! :glasses3:

*sigh* I can just imagine the take40 vid now...

Maybe able to spot us in it up front as well... pretty sure there was a dude at back of stage filming...