• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

right okay.

lets get the experts out shall we?

who's had some loving LOL!!!!! Care to share where you felt all tingly?!?!?! or is that WILDLY inappropriate?!?!

argh...threads are no fun if they're clean!

Mika come here LMFAO

jokes!

Gahhh I keep forgetting about that!!

Just imagine he'd be sitting in front of his computer in some hotel reading the forums as usual and then he starts reading this one, Cherisse asks him what's wrong, and he backs up with this bewildered look on his face and says, "They're talking about g-spots...":shocked:

...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

right okay.

who's had some loving LOL!!!!! Care to share where you felt all tingly?!?!?! or is that WILDLY inappropriate?!?!

well we have a warning on the title so may as well get as dirty as we want, no wait we're not allowed to be that inappropriate are we? :S hmm...what if freddie comes here? lol

Just imagine he'd be sitting in front of his computer in some hotel reading the forums as usual and then he starts reading this one, Cherisse asks him what's wrong, and he backs up with this bewildered look on his face and says, "They're talking about g-spots...":shocked:

hahaha! oh the hilarity!!

OKAY guys there's a mod online..guess we gotta tone it down a bit..before we get told off..

oh the poor man, at least he knows what sort of fans he has!! :bleh:

right okay.

Gah I wish. I'm a virgin, though. Still have years to go...:tears:

yeah come here if u wanna learn about some sex, u know how **** english schools can be with sex ed :thumbdown: hehe

They're proper useless! they do everything they can to try and avoid the subject! lucky i have a nan who was willing to tell me when i was oh so young :naughty: i remember her telling me that a man put his key into the womens lock :roftl: :roftl: .........i was 8!!!

hahaha! oh the hilarity!!

OKAY guys there's a mod online..guess we gotta tone it down a bit..before we get told off..

ok everyone HIDE! lol like they won't be reading the previous posts :bleh:

Yeah, he told me that, and I thought I was in for a hell of a night, but I ended up reading Knitting Weekly. :lmao::lmao:

Oh !! That's the one !!! He really got you... :naughty: But you have your revenge now !! He's know as a "ending reading knitting weekly" man !! :lmao:

They're proper useless! they do everything they can to try and avoid the subject! lucky i have a nan who was willing to tell me when i was oh so young :naughty: i remember her telling me that a man put his key into the womens lock :roftl: :roftl: .........i was 8!!!

WHOA :shocked::roftl:

Yeah my sex ed class sucks. They refuse to talk about protection and whatnot and only drill abstinence into our heads. That's all we talk about, literally.

seriously!! lol hehe did anyone watch that thing about sex with davina mccall, she went to holland or summin and showed how they learnt about sex, they're videos were....very detailed

Gah I wish. I'm a virgin, though. Still have years to go...:tears:

me too. im 17...and if u dnt live in england the age of consent is 16.

being a virgin at this age definitely isn't a bad thing. i look at all the teenage pregnancies and ruined lives and i just think GAAAHHH!!

Besides, apparently, having sex before 21 years old increases chances of cancer down below. so...yeah lovely. lol!

the schools are pretty crap at information like this...i learned from other pupils. at least you guys can come here and find out, and we can all search and discuss together!! you've probably learnt more already than you would in the rest of ur school years LOL

seriously!! lol hehe did anyone watch that thing about sex with davina mccall, she went to holland or summin and showed how they learnt about sex, they're videos were....very detailed

I cant help but feel i missed out :naughty:

the age of consent in Holland aka Netherlands is 12.