(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

me too. im 17...and if u dnt live in england the age of consent is 16.

being a virgin at this age definitely isn't a bad thing. i look at all the teenage pregnancies and ruined lives and i just think GAAAHHH!!

Besides, apparently, having sex before 21 years old increases chances of cancer down below. so...yeah lovely. lol!

the schools are pretty crap at information like this...i learned from other pupils. at least you guys can come here and find out, and we can all search and discuss together!! you've probably learnt more already than you would in the rest of ur school years LOL

yeah i'm 17 one too and a v too, and i don't wanna be one of them girls who just lose it for the sake of it or cos they feel pressured. At least noones afraid to be talking about this subject :) lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what!? 12? seriously? and they have like the lowest pregnancy rates as well

yeah i know, it's crazy. there are so many arguments:

teach them sex at a younger age, teach them the dangers etc, and they'll grow up knowing exactly what they should and shouldn't do.

OR

keep it from them until an appropriate age. If they dont know about it, they can't do anything. Children shouldn't know about it anyway at a young age - let them be innocent, and let them live lives as children, as you only get a childhood once

Hey why are people saying that we stole the thread? Wasn't this one here first? Oh well, no big deal. Both threads rock, but this one is beast. :punk:

yeah thats what i was thinking, ours the original one, well actually 'mikachu's' thread is the original one lol

yeah i know, it's crazy. there are so many arguments:

teach them sex at a younger age, teach them the dangers etc, and they'll grow up knowing exactly what they should and shouldn't do.

OR

keep it from them until an appropriate age. If they dont know about it, they can't do anything. Children shouldn't know about it anyway at a young age - let them be innocent, and let them live lives as children, as you only get a childhood once

yeah, i don't know what one would be better cos then they grow not understanding some things...and they'll learn from someone at one point anyway... oh this life so confusing

It's sad though because a lot of schools don't teach it until it's too late.

Let's talk about something lighter than this lol

until it's too late?

pah, it's all down to the parents.

EVERYTHING is down to the parents.

everything, everything, EVERYTHING.

Yes caz ur right with botht the arguments!

I have a cousin she was about 16 when she first had her periods and she didnt know what it was! She thought she was dieing she lives in India!

u know what i completely forgot about puberty :naughty: k well i think we need to learn before 12 otherwise we (girls) are bleeding, prob think they've got a disease, supposedly this girl didn't no about puberty and when she started her period she killed herself cos she thought she was dying?

Well I learned about Puberty (I call it the Big P - I hate the word) in year 5. Lucky really, because I was a VERY early developer. How old was I in year 5? hmmm I was nine. That's when my breasts started developing, and I got my period in the summer shortly after my 10th birthday.

thats so young.

Well I learned about Puberty (I call it the Big P - I hate the word) in year 5. Lucky really, because I was a VERY early developer. How old was I in year 5? hmmm I was nine. That's when my breasts started developing, and I got my period in the summer shortly after my 10th birthday.

thats so young.

Yeh I developed early too and it was HELL because people made fun of me for it. Early bloomers unite lol!

Hey why are people saying that we stole the thread? Wasn't this one here first? Oh well, no big deal. Both threads rock, but this one is beast. :punk:

Come on !! I just said that cause CazGirl took the pic WE were talking about !! But i soooooooooo don't care !! :mf_rosetinted: It was a joke, you know ?

u know what i completely forgot about puberty :naughty: k well i think we need to learn before 12 otherwise we (girls) are bleeding, prob think they've got a disease, supposedly this girl didn't no about puberty and when she started her period she killed herself cos she thought she was dying?

lol no she'd probably go to her mum first! I recall having my period 2 or 3 times before asking my mum what it was.

I knew what a period was - but the substance was really dark, I didn't recognise it as blood...until one time it was a lighter shade and I told my mum...and she said "I think you've started your period" and I just burst into tears because i didnt want to deal with it at such a young age LOL

and yeah...THEY'RE A PAIN!!!...literally!

thats so young.

wow really? that is young, i learnt about that stuff too in like year 4/5 but i didn't understand much about periods til year 7 when most of the girls had it and started it luckily i started a bit later (at 12)

lol i like how everyones just so open with each other

Yeh I developed early too and it was HELL because people made fun of me for it. Early bloomers unite lol!

lol i wasnt made fun of because of my breats...in fact, when i started year 7 i had a couple of boys wanting to grope me..and some of them actually did

thats so young.

Awww i wasnt long after that.....i hated it.......most of my friends didnt start till they were about 12/13 i felt so alienated lol

In seventh grade the school counselor got all of the girls in his room and showed us "The Video." I think that seventh grade is way too late for that. In my opinion, kids need to be taught about it really early, but in age-appropriate forms, because by seventh grade, some kids are already having sex and haven't been taught about the risks.

lol no she'd probably go to her mum first! I recall having my period 2 or 3 times before asking my mum what it was.

I knew what a period was - but the substance was really dark, I didn't recognise it as blood...until one time it was a lighter shade and I told my mum...and she said "I think you've started your period" and I just burst into tears because i didnt want to deal with it at such a young age LOL

and yeah...THEY'RE A PAIN!!!...literally!

i remember the first time i started too it was also dark and i was thinking no i couldn't have started...wow such early days now i'm used to it and i hate it, y do girls always need to suffer: period pains, giving birth, pain when losing it grrr

wow really? that is young, i learnt about that stuff too in like year 4/5 but i didn't understand much about periods til year 7 when most of the girls had it and started it luckily i started a bit later (at 12)

lol i like how everyones just so open with each other

i think it's because a lot of you guys are quite young...and since a couple of us are older I suppose some of you can look up to us in a sisterly way in this subject, because we've gone through it and can tell you exactly how it is.

The schools are crap - teachers either get embarrassed or the students do.