(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

In seventh grade the school counselor got all of the girls in his room and showed us "The Video." I think that seventh grade is way too late for that. In my opinion, kids need to be taught about it really early, but in age-appropriate forms, because by seventh grade, some kids are already having sex and haven't been taught about the risks.

yeah year 7 is already a bit old, my cousin is nearly 12 and she still don't know how babies are made or anything about puberty which is not really good as she may start soon but i think its cos she goes to one of those religious jewish schools or summin

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember the first time i started too it was also dark and i was thinking no i couldn't have started...wow such early days now i'm used to it and i hate it, y do girls always need to suffer: period pains, giving birth, pain when losing it grrr

and blokes say we're the weaker sex :sneaky2:

i remember the first time i started too it was also dark and i was thinking no i couldn't have started...wow such early days now i'm used to it and i hate it, y do girls always need to suffer: period pains, giving birth, pain when losing it grrr

because we deal with pain better than men. FACT.

But everyone is different. Some girls dont feel any pain during periods at all.

I go through different stages. Sometimes i have no pain, sometimes i have pain but I take a tablet and I'm okay, sometimes the pain is so excruciating I have doubled up, cannot move, and sick several times in a row.

I remember the first time I was sick. I was so ill i told my form tutor (this was year 10 - I was 14) and she was walking me to welfare. The pain was so bad, I was leaning forward so much and was taking turtle type steps. I stopped and said "im gonna be sick".

she turned around and she was like GO IN THE BIN!

so i did.

and then my head of year came to me (who was a man) and said something like "is it the bullies making you feel this bad?" (because i WAS bullied) and i looked at him like WTF, and said "if they were making me feel this bad i would have punched them by now!!"

i think it's because a lot of you guys are quite young...and since a couple of us are older I suppose some of you can look up to us in a sisterly way in this subject, because we've gone through it and can tell you exactly how it is.

The schools are crap - teachers either get embarrassed or the students do.

hehe teachers should get used to it everyones gotta know about it and its like a normal thing shouldnt be laughed about but i guess it can be a bit funny hehe espesh at a young age it is kinda like weird

because we deal with pain better than men. FACT.

But everyone is different. Some girls dont feel any pain during periods at all.

I go through different stages. Sometimes i have no pain, sometimes i have pain but I take a tablet and I'm okay, sometimes the pain is so excruciating I have doubled up, cannot move, and sick several times in a row.

Go on the pill.....it makes your periods a lot lighter and most of the time they're painless too :thumb_yello:

My school sucks so much at teaching sex that students still think you only get AIDS if you're gay. Teachers at my school just don't talk about it. :shocked:

seriously? why would they think that? :shocked:

i've never felt like extremely sick when on my period like on the verge of throwing up, usually get them before i start so i know they coming otherwise i'm all good :thumb_yello:

Ugh I sometimes have to stay home from school because the cramps are soooo bad that they make me sick. GAH I sometimes hate being a girl!!!

Yeh i also like the way we r open :D

Schools are completely crap!

I had the worst science class when i got told abt it all in yr 7

Boys asked the most stupid questions

one asked " Sir, if a women has a boobjob and she has a babby whud that affect her boobs!

I was like

wtf

Wtf!

:@

My poor form tutor was like " confusing qustion and plus im a male so i really dont know!"

Go on the pill.....it makes your periods a lot lighter and most of the time they're painless too :thumb_yello:

yeah but im not always sick. there was a time where i wasnt sick for 2 years, and then i was ill twice this year, and now im okay again.

im not really a fan of the pill tbh, id rather be natural. but thats me

Ugh I sometimes have to stay home from school because the cramps are soooo bad that they make me sick. GAH I sometimes hate being a girl!!!

yeah but we'll have to think the positives about being a girl...errr....anyone wanna name some? oh i know when u get horny it's not as noticeable hehe luckily we have no problems when reading this thread

yeah but we'll have to think the positives about being a girl...errr....anyone wanna name some? oh i know when u get horny it's not as noticeable hehe luckily we have no problems when reading this thread

I KNOW! That's so awesome!!!

We can fake orgasms. Or is that a bad thing? :roftl:

stereotypes only exist within the media. some people like to stereotype others because it gives them comfort. for example:

"im not gay so i wont get aids"

"i'm not ginger with round glasses, full of acne and really skinny, so im not a geek"

etc etc...

THAT is stereotyping.

yeah but im not always sick. there was a time where i wasnt sick for 2 years, and then i was ill twice this year, and now im okay again.

im not really a fan of the pill tbh, id rather be natural. but thats me

yeh but its 3 in 1.....lighter periods......contraceptive....and clearer skin....apparently

but yeh....fair enough :thumb_yello:

Then i go on about penguins! lol

I heard that penguins take turn to look after their kids etc

So i think the female has the kid then the male looks after it for a yr and then they swap over! sumthin like tht! lol

RANDOM I KNOW LMAO

I KNOW! That's so awesome!!!

We can fake orgasms. Or is that a bad thing? :roftl:

it burns more calories faking an orgasm LOL. Faking an orgasm is only moaning when ur not really feeling anything. men can do it too lol