Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika can give us his if he likes LMAO!

thats what i was thinking but then i thought nah he wouldnt do such a thing hehe actually he could he's not afraid to speak his mind and i'm sure he wont feel uncomfortable talking about orgasms and stuff?? ok no i take that back

no. guys can get orgasms whether he wears a condom or not...and guys can fake orgasms whether wearing a condom or not.

Yeh I know guys can have orgasms with a condom on but wouldn't you be able to feel whether or not he was if he wasn't wearing one...oh I don't know, I'll shut up now. :roftl:

Yeh I know guys can have orgasms with a condom on but wouldn't you be able to feel whether or not he was if he wasn't wearing one...oh I don't know, I'll shut up now. :roftl:

Yeh i know what your saying :thumb_yello:

see now if i'd had sex i would be able to tell u but as i haven't...u'll have to ask someone who's been there done that

Men can't fake orgasm ! Since their orgasm is when they ejaculate... And to ejaculate, they have to have an erection... And they can't penetrate a woman without having an erection

=> they can't fake orgasm, cause they would have to fake the erection, which is impossible

Men can't fake orgasm ! Since their orgasm is when they ejaculate... And to ejaculate, they have to have an erection... And they can't penetrate a woman without having an erection

=> they can't fake orgasm, cause they would have to fake the erection, which is impossible

That's what I was trying to say but I couldn't put it in those words! Thanks Yop! :thumb_yello:

yeah but u don't like come straight after u have an erection. well not u as you're a girl (obv) but a guy...yeah

yeah but u don't like come straight after u have an erection. well not u as you're a girl (obv) but a guy...yeah

I don't understand your question...

But about orgasm, men orgasm is just the ejaculation... Sad, isn't it ?? :biggrin2: They have pleasure with penetration, but it's not the same than orgasm... It's pleasure...

But about orgasm, men orgasm is just the ejaculation... Sad, isn't it ?? :biggrin2: They have pleasure with penetration, but it's not the same than orgasm... It's pleasure...

I asked this earlier but I didn't get a direct answer so: how much comes out??? I have no idea!

i'm saying that a guy gets an erection but he doesn't come as soon as he gets an erection sometimes (or maybe always) it takes time before he actually comes

LOL, well i read in a magazine about this guy who had sex with a stripper girl person thing and that it was the only time he faked O.o

They can loose their erection without ejaculating... I think that's what he meant by "faking"... It's the only way they can fake...