(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i also still don't get why coming makes guys orgasm i understand with girls cos like yeah but like...it's kinda confusing with guys :sneaky2:

because coming is the peak - their climax. girls ejaculate too - just not with sperm obv! Girls just get wet - Luuuuubrication! XD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i also still don't get why coming makes guys orgasm i understand with girls cos like yeah but like...it's kinda confusing with guys :sneaky2:

its not that 'coming' makes a guy orgasm, its what happens when a guy reaches orgasm

Or cry himself to sleep :tears:

Or laugh until his bum explodes :roftl:

*HEHE* YEH... NOOOOOOO HIS CUTE BUM!!!!!!

MIKA SAID HES ONLY SLEPT WITH ONE PERSON DIDNT HE HMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHO ??? IMAGINE IF IT WAS ONE OF US IN THE MFC!!! *HAHA*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

XXXXXX

lol

Or on the phone to his lawyer..!?!

hahaha yeah!

"uh hello mr lawyer? yes id like to talk to you about MFC girls...yeah...they're quite disturbing...evidence? well...at first they wanted me strapped to a chair in a Borat Swimsuit...then they liked Medieval kinky stuff...then they wanted me to be a circus master while they performed...no stay on! it gets worse! and now they're actually talking about s- ...hello? ...hello? I NEED HELP!"

*HEHE* YEH... NOOOOOOO HIS CUTE BUM!!!!!!

MIKA SAID HES ONLY SLEPT WITH ONE PERSON DIDNT HE HMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHO ??? IMAGINE IF IT WAS ONE OF US IN THE MFC!!! *HAHA*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

XXXXXX

himself? LOL

and where did u read that? you DO come up with some random info!

hahaha yeah!

"uh hello mr lawyer? yes id like to talk to you about MFC girls...yeah...they're quite disturbing...evidence? well...at first they wanted me strapped to a chair in a Borat Swimsuit...then they liked Medieval kinky stuff...then they wanted me to be a circus master while they performed...no stay on! it gets worse! and now they're actually talking about s- ...hello? ...hello? I NEED HELP!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: It would be on the news!

hahaha yeah!

:roftl: :roftl:

lawyer " Mr.penniman, are you okay...? I'm sure the mfc girls are not THAT bad!"

MIKA - Im serious here!

:roftl: :roftl: