(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: It would be on the news!

HAHAHAHA!

"And tonight on the 10 o'clock news: It's world breaking news that members on the Mika Fan Club forum have got restraining orders by Mika, the man himself, for talking very explicitly about sexual topics, including him playing rather random parts. Mika has said that he considers it crude, sick and disturbing, but refuses to comment any further. The girls are aged between 12 and 18 and are facing serious charges"

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHAHA!

"And tonight on the 10 o'clock news: It's world breaking news that members on the Mika Fan Club forum have got restraining orders by Mika, the man himself, for talking very explicitly about sexual topics, including him playing rather random parts. Mika has said that he considers it crude, sick and disturbing, but refuses to comment any further. The girls are aged between 12 and 18 and are facing serious charges"

Playing rather random parts! Agh! :roftl:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH KINKY... I CAN IMAGINE MIKA IN A BORAT SWIMSUIT!!!!!

HAS ANYONE SEEN BORAT?.....I CAN IMAGINE MIKA PLAYING THE PART OF WHEN THEY WERE RUNNING AROUND THE HOTEL NAKED FIGHTING *FAINT*

*HAHA*:roftl::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Maybe it was the interview where he said that he had been in love once. :)

that's what i was thinking but there's a difference between being in love and sleeping with just one person lol

awwww i know its not real, but im feeling quite guilty now :naughty:

i felt most guilty when i saw the pic of mika when he was 14 (see avatar)

so i forced myself to look at more recent pics and forget the 14 pic LOL...guess i should change my avatar really...

HAS ANYONE SEEN BORAT?.....I CAN IMAGINE MIKA PLAYING THE PART OF WHEN THEY WERE RUNNING AROUND THE HOTEL NAKED FIGHTING *FAINT*

...personally, I don't believe that I would want to see that. HAHA. Especially if that huge man was there.

so i forced myself to look at more recent pics and forget the 14 pic LOL...guess i should change my avatar really...

lol yeah when i saw the pic i ws thinking is that the same boy we speak so explicitly about? lol

Yeh it's distracting me from hot images! I can't think of hot stuff when there's a pic of a 14-year-old Mika lurking around! jokes :roftl:

hahahaha i love that scene! OMG. Could you imagine.

IF.

MIKA.

GREW.

A.

BORAT.

MOUSTACHE

LOL ...yeh i think you should :thumb_yello: *covers eyes*