• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id keep ordering stuff just so i could keep talking to him...then give him puppy dog eyes and cry on him when i see the bill at the end LOL...

and i wouldnt be able to afford...

so i'd help the staff clean dishes and stuff...with Mika...mmmm ^_^

yeah then start messing about with the water, get soaking wet and u know where that leads lol

Yes... woopsy... *waiter bends and picks it up:blink: * and bang...another one *bends again:boxed: * ....bannnng...the whole plate:roftl: *bends:shocked: *

he may as well sit on the floor to pick all your stuff up lol

i remmember he came behind me and put his arms over! lol when he was serving me! i was like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im gonna faint!!!

hahaha! if mika got that close to me id probably go bright red and have to bite my hand or something just so i wouldnt squeal LOL

hahaha! if mika got that close to me id probably go bright red and have to bite my hand or something just so i wouldnt squeal LOL

I don't even wanna think what I would do:shocked: Maybe he would give up his job:biggrin2:

Yeh me too, which is why I'm soooo nervous about meeting him in June! I'm going to melt just looking at him!

After May I'm gonna be sitting behind my computer in a hospital...after suffering in a few heart attacks:biggrin2:

i always bite my hand when it comes to mika :naughty: to stop myself from smiling all the time, doesn't work and i get holes in my hand lol

Or you ask him where the toilets are...and he says follow me...so u do...and he takes you to a back door and you go outside and...

u discover that its not the toilets at all!