• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, but hopefully they'll be strong minded like their dad :) i could just imagin the son now being some lawyer or business man, "Hello, my name is Alice"...errrrr

LOL!

I think Mika just said that as a joke though...I doubt he would name his song Alice...he'd probably, realistically, call him Humphrey...

lol if i ever had a son with Mika, and he PERSISTED that his son was called Humphrey...I'd just say "okay but its going as a MIDDLE name!!"

i just read to page CazGirl i wouldnt mind that story ither!!!

okay.

1) How old are you

2) which story was it? Was it the beach one (part 1 was posted) or was it the fanfiction we talked about but never posted any of it publically?...because ive written 2 lol

LOL!

I think Mika just said that as a joke though...I doubt he would name his song Alice...he'd probably, realistically, call him Humphrey...

lol if i ever had a son with Mika, and he PERSISTED that his son was called Humphrey...I'd just say "okay but its going as a MIDDLE name!!"

hehe yeah, it'd be alright for the boy when he's like 0-5 years old but then when he starts going to school the poor thing won't be too happy, espesh when he's a teen

humphrey! its not a bad name, :S lol or is it...

If mika sed to me that he's like to call his child that then i'd say yes.

&& I dont think he'd get bullied for it..?:S:S:S correct me if im wrong, but old anmes are becomin more common right..?

humphrey! its not a bad name, :S lol or is it...

If mika sed to me that he's like to call his child that then i'd say yes.

&& I dont think he'd get bullied for it..?:S:S:S correct me if im wrong, but old anmes are becomin more common right..?

okay well to me, whenever i hear the name Humphrey, I think of that new character from Winnie the Pooh, that purple elephant thing. Actually mika likes winnie the pooh, probably where he got the name from XDDD

besides. the children would nickname him "hump" and "humpy" or say things like "Humphrey likes to hump things" etcetc...

i'd have to see if the time came lol..hmm humphrey... did he actually say he wanted to name his kid that? Guess it's kinda better than alice? (for a boy i mean) Humphrey Alice Penniman lol

okay well to me, whenever i hear the name Humphrey, I think of that new character from Winnie the Pooh, that purple elephant thing. Actually mika likes winnie the pooh, probably where he got the name from XDDD

besides. the children would nickname him "hump" and "humpy" or say things like "Humphrey likes to hump things" etcetc...

lmao :roftl: aw poor humphrey the humper

humphrey alice penniman LMAO! awwww bless!!

mind you that sounds better than other celeb kids are named

now that i think about it it's actually not that bad u know .. hmm humphrey alice penniman, i can get used to that

yuppp hotdlp!!

I mean think of sum celebs who call there kids the most unsual names in the entire world!

Humprey alice penniman [ son or daughter of the lengendary MIKA ] dont it sound right!

and i doubt this little one wud get bullied for his name coz by then MIKA wud be v famous and wud send his kids to posh skools right...??? and hopefully bullyin wudnt b a problem....

yuppp hotdlp!!

I mean think of sum celebs who call there kids the most unsual names in the entire world!

Humprey alice penniman [ son or daughter of the lengendary MIKA ] dont it sound right!

and i doubt this little one wud get bullied for his name coz by then MIKA wud be v famous and wud send his kids to posh skools right...??? and hopefully bullyin wudnt b a problem....

i will be his kids personal body guard,

well,

hopefully,

they'd be My kids =]

lol XD

yuppp hotdlp!!

ah yes thats true, he could even afford a bodyguard but i don't think that would be necessary

i will be his kids personal body guard,

well,

hopefully,

they'd be My kids =]

lol XD

pffft it shall be ME! mwahahaha!

but alice humphrey penninman does sound quite cute...even if they ARE a mixture of boy/girl names!!

and yeah some names are really weird. Like that coldplays guys daughter: Apple.

Who calls their child apple?!?! thats like calling them...banana...

heyy lollypop is alryt

my sisters friend was called lollypop!

I found that sweet

&& then i asked my sister if her name REALLY was LOLLYPOP

She found out and it was sumthing like lotty and her nikname was lollypop! lol