• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

meh...me and my friend are arguing about mika she thinks that i will like this guy (from lost) and i was like err well if u compare him to mika thers noooo way i'll like a guy like that then she started cussing mika...meanie lol

mikas much much much much much much much much hotter than any guy frm lost!......so there friendy person.....:bleh:

thank u!!! I REST MY CASE my friend has bad taste in guys she also likes the drummer from my chemical romance (no offence to anyone who likes him :thumbdown: )

how about the name pink? or better have 5 kids call them: brown, blue, violet sky, purple and green hehe

LMAO!

Violet is nice though. Violet Penniman.

but i am more of a "normal names" person. I like the name Christina..

Christina Penniman.

I think they both sound quite nice. besides my great aunt was called Violet, and there ever does become a time i have mika's love child (which will totally never happen) I think it would be nice to name my daughter after her.

LMAO!

Violet is nice though. Violet Penniman.

but i am more of a "normal names" person. I like the name Christina..

Christina Penniman.

I think they both sound quite nice. besides my great aunt was called Violet, and there ever does become a time i have mika's love child (which will totally never happen) I think it would be nice to name my daughter after her.

yeah i liked the name christina when i went through a phase of becoming a big fan of xtina but it's still a pretty name..i wanna name my children like a more unique name, like mine which is danika which u don't really hear around, well i haven't met anyone with the same name as me..i feel so alone :( lol

lol awwww caz!

yeh hotdlp my friends loooove mychem. I like gerard way! :S

But I LOVE MIKA hehe

Violet is a pretty name...

But im gonna stick with humprey alice penniman i dont know y i just like it, it has a special ring to it lol :D

Awwwww wow your name is danika!! thats succcchhh a pretty name!!

My name is Shireen i hate my name! :(

actually i don't mind my name as it rhymes with mika :) hehe maybe it was meant to be jokes... my dad always calls me daMIKA, which is quite annoying now :thumbdown:

Danika/shireen are really pretty names!....mines clare michelle....BORING!......*mmmmm thinkin....Clare Michelle Penniman.....mmmmm.....niceee!.....sorry im back now...wot was i talkin about!???....hehehe

what both claire and michelle or is michelle your middle name? either way it's still cool :thumb_yello: lol

lol i knew someone in primary school called danika!

erm..what other names...

well my name is a full fledged girl's name...

Caroline Victoria Stacey

its annoying when people ask me for my surname though and I say Stacey, and they're like "nooo your SURNAME" as if im thick or something, and im like "yeah its STAAACEEEY!"

hes looks like hes been hit in the face with a wet kipper!......rofl

mika is gawjusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!....oh that smile someone catch me im fallin!

init, jees seriously this girl needs some teaching, i'm going to delete that horrible picture from my comp now

guys 1 and a bit til the Graham Norton show!