• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no, I shouldn't looked in this thread. Mika in speedos, gives me scary pictures in my head. Now I won't be able to sleep :roftl:

I think all the things said here would stop me from sleeping. Im not meant to be here.. but Im 16 in june.. haha XD

This is a scary thread though 0______________0

I think all the things said here would stop me from sleeping. Im not meant to be here.. but Im 16 in june.. haha XD

This is a scary thread though 0______________0

LOL you have to have been a regular on this thread from the beginning really...sure, if i just randomly came in i'd be like "whooaaa", but because ive been here since the birth of this thread its just random chitter chatter lol! a lot of it is just said for amusement...

but mika in speedos is a rather scary image lol...like seeing mika in that borat swimsuit...*shiver*

Awww nighttt danika!!

Caz i just watched ur video!

I hope you win!!!

I SOOOO wanted to enter!

But i guess its too late..

I'm v v unorganised!

Gooood luck caz! LOVEYOU>>XXX

thanks babe! love you too!!!!! mwah! ^______^

A borat swimsuit is worse than speedos, but speedos are still scary o.O

I read some of the more dirty parts of this thread, they were kinda scary too, but in a good way ^^ They certainly started my imagination ^^

A borat swimsuit is worse than speedos, but speedos are still scary o.O

I read some of the more dirty parts of this thread, they were kinda scary too, but in a good way ^^ They certainly started my imagination ^^

they started a lot of people's imagination LOL!

Hey Laura! Can't stay long though...must go to bed soon! :(

haha ziema! "started ur imagination" lmao!

Iknw what ya meaan!

MIKA in speedos! Woaaaahhh lol

Mika should go on stage just in speedos...just for laughs! lmfao! could u IMAGINE the reaction?!!?! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

heyy laura!!

how are you today :)..xx

not bad.....but im foooookin knackered, worked all weekend and then college this morning with work in the evening and now i gotta cold and sore throat :thumbdown:..... but now im on here its allllll good :thumb_yello: lol

how r u guys?

not bad.....but im foooookin knackered, worked all weekend and then college this morning with work in the evening and now i gotta cold and sore throat :thumbdown:..... but now im on here its allllll good :thumb_yello: lol

how r u guys?

awww honey!!! *hugz*

if u wanna know about my day, read my thread "omg so gutted" lol :thumb_yello:

My mum asked the other day about what people talk about on this forum. "Does everyone say that Mika is cute and he makes good music all the time?"

I'm glad she doesn't know ^^

hahaha definitely! keep your parents naive..!