• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika will be proud i bet!

All that effort you put in!!!!

I liked the bits when you were singing and like dancing on chairs :punk:

Btw where is your av from? i believe i have nay seen that picture before

caazzzz!!! that was sooo good, i couldnt stop smiling throughout the whole thing! I swear if u dont win someone will be getting some annoying phone calls from me

caazzzz!!! that was sooo good, i couldnt stop smiling throughout the whole thing! I swear if u dont win someone will be getting some annoying phone calls from me

LOL LOVE YOU!

BUT!

I'VE JUST DELETED IT FROM YOUTUBE.

MY SISTER MANAGED TO GET THE GOOD QUALITY VIDEO ON HER COMPUTER SO I DELETEDTHE CRAP ONE (I WAS COCKY) BUT THE GOOD ONE IS TOO BIG TO UPLOAD.

SO. I'M GOING TO UPLOAD THE CRAP ONE AGAIN, BUT IM UPLOADING IT ALSO ONTO MEDIAFIRE SO PEOPLE CAN DOWNLOAD THE GOOD ONE INSTEAD. I'LL SEND MIKA THE DOWNLOAD LINK TOO.

LOL LOVE YOU!

BUT!

I'VE JUST DELETED IT FROM YOUTUBE.

MY SISTER MANAGED TO GET THE GOOD QUALITY VIDEO ON HER COMPUTER SO I DELETEDTHE CRAP ONE (I WAS COCKY) BUT THE GOOD ONE IS TOO BIG TO UPLOAD.

SO. I'M GOING TO UPLOAD THE CRAP ONE AGAIN, BUT IM UPLOADING IT ALSO ONTO MEDIAFIRE SO PEOPLE CAN DOWNLOAD THE GOOD ONE INSTEAD. I'LL SEND MIKA THE DOWNLOAD LINK TOO.

well i wouldnt mind watching it again, mika will be bare proud well he better be anyway...I can see his face now when he sees it..yep he'll def love it

im gonna go now guysss

im feeling depressed and i need to cry it out ^^

Bloody hormones :naughty:

byeeeeee take care girlies!

xxxxxxxxxx

aw no :( well get some good sleep, nite nite

Anyone support Chelsea?? MUHAHAHAHAA

let me guess they won? lol when i was watching it was still 1-0 to liverpool...or was it the other way round? don't member anymore

let me guess they won? lol when i was watching it was still 1-0 to liverpool...or was it the other way round? don't member anymore

it was 1-0 to liverpool but it was 1-1 on aggregate...... it went down to penalties and liverpool killed em off......:biggrin2: just gota pray man united are on form 2moro and demoralise ac milan like they did roma lol

it was 1-0 to liverpool but it was 1-1 on aggregate...... it went down to penalties and liverpool killed em off......:biggrin2: just gota pray man united are on form 2moro and demoralise ac milan like they did roma lol

i'll be watching that tomorrow for sure don't know who to support the country i live in or the country i come from...oooh toughie :naughty:

Heyyyy my lovely friends!

How are you all today..?

Have i missed ne good MIKA gossip...? xxx

yo yo yo shireeeen...hmm gossip gossip...can't think of any..someone may have to refresh my memory lol

oohh...im not such a football fan O_O

But David Beckham is hawwt :P:bleh:

god everyone loves beckham, but i def prefer my mika lol ... has anyone seen that 'fake' naked pic of him :blink: