• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooooooooh by the way, Caz, cant watch your video at the mo cos ive had to load the internet without ad-ons and so i dont have flash player on......but as soon as i get the chance i will :thumb_yello:

ooooooooh by the way, Caz, cant watch your video at the mo cos ive had to load the internet without ad-ons and so i dont have flash player on......but as soon as i get the chance i will :thumb_yello:

okay, thanks Laura!!

and errmmm...MIKA ANYDAY GIRLS!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

LOL ... i do prefer Mika too!!! :bleh:

and who?? Mika or Beckham?? :blink:

oh god man if it was of mika i would soooo post it here..oh no wait that wouldn't be allowed..well i would PM it to everyone in this thread lol.

And I don't have the pic here it's in some magazine I think in Heat..then they put a naked pic of harry potter put they stamped the words fake on his man bits so u can't really see anything... then there was a pic of some other naked guy don't remember who

Caz :( I cant read all ur topic

My internet issss SOOOO slow today!

It takes about 5 mins to get on one page! :(

So if you dont mind summarising what happened..?

mmkay.

well basically.

i uploaded my video, but it was crap quality.

i wanted to cry.

then my sister finally got the good quality on her computer so i deleted the crap quality from youtube (i was cocky) but the good quality was too big to upload.

so i was like GRR!

So what ive done, is that ive uploaded the crap quality one again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOG2-f8svog)

BUT, the good quality is uploading on MediaFire so you can download it and admire the amazing quality lmfao!

errrm should have about another half hour to go?

no i support man u lol and i HATE chelsea with a passion :thumb_yello:

ha, ok...so u were supportin them when they played against liverpool? or did i just get the wrong idea when u seemed happy they won? i'm confused lol

oh god man if it was of mika i would soooo post it here..oh no wait that wouldn't be allowed..well i would PM it to everyone in this thread lol.

And I don't have the pic here it's in some magazine I think in Heat..then they put a naked pic of harry potter put they stamped the words fake on his man bits so u can't really see anything... then there was a pic of some other naked guy don't remember who

ohh yeaa!! of course you would "post" it here XD

but im guess im too young to see it :blink:

**cough**13**here**cough** :bleh:

...nothing :roftl::bleh: 0:)

ha, ok...so u were supportin them when they played against liverpool? or did i just get the wrong idea when u seemed happy they won? i'm confused lol

just to clear it up before i go .........liverpool won and i was supporting them because i HATE chelsea LOL

night

xxxx

just to clear it up before i go .........liverpool won and i was supporting them because i HATE chelsea LOL

night

xxxx

oooh, i thought so they won lol ok.. well night night xxx

Thankyou cazzz for summarising that for me! lol

I watched ur video!

It's amazing!!

I sooooo hope you win!!!!

Gooooood luck!!!

ily!! xxxxx

:D

we all hope she do its just so entertaining how can mika not love it?

we all hope she do its just so entertaining how can mika not love it?

aww guys ur the BEST!! *gets all squirmy inside*

and thanks for the youtube comment Shezzy!!

File didnt work on MediaFire, so ima storm into college and have a go at the technician! grr! lol!

aww guys ur the BEST!! *gets all squirmy inside*

and thanks for the youtube comment Shezzy!!

File didnt work on MediaFire, so ima storm into college and have a go at the technician! grr! lol!

ha ha god i'm gonna feel sorry for that technician...

Yur welcome caz!

hahaha lol dont worry!

You looked fab!

Hey, i mentioned the comp to my friends and i went well i wanna enter it but i mean its gonna b DED hard coz we got SATS and v less time and they go whats the prize and i went tickets to see him and they were like wow! we will help! which was soo nice of them, So its not just me participating its me and my friends hopefully! If not [ Ahh well i tried. ] :D

Two of my mates like mika and one dont like him! lol

but she will still help

I just need to get sum pics to give them an idea! of what i want them to be lmao! lol xxxx

Yur welcome caz!

hahaha lol dont worry!

You looked fab!

Hey, i mentioned the comp to my friends and i went well i wanna enter it but i mean its gonna b DED hard coz we got SATS and v less time and they go whats the prize and i went tickets to see him and they were like wow! we will help! which was soo nice of them, So its not just me participating its me and my friends hopefully! If not [ Ahh well i tried. ] :D

Two of my mates like mika and one dont like him! lol

but she will still help

I just need to get sum pics to give them an idea! of what i want them to be lmao! lol xxxx

lol yeah. i had two people do my hair and makeup, and one guy filmed most of it. its great when friends help! :D