• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm COLD tonight!

you?

hmm quite sick, i went out and had too much to eat.

Was talking to my sister and she was like '...oh by the way rachel (her friend) said her mum met mika' and i was like >>> :shocked: whaaaat...and she's like yeah she talked to him... :sneaky2: meh

hmm quite sick, i went out and had too much to eat.

Was talking to my sister and she was like '...oh by the way rachel (her friend) said her mum met mika' and i was like >>> :shocked: whaaaat...and she's like yeah she talked to him... :sneaky2: meh

=OOOO

only SLIGHTLY jealous!

=OOOO

only SLIGHTLY jealous!

yes just that 'slightly' :sneaky2: lol. And worse thing is she doesnn't even like him (or his music) that's unfair only those that adore him should be allowed to talk to him :naughty: but i guess it's cos her mum is natalie appleton (from all saints) and they were like going to the same studio or something and i was like if she ever ends up going anywhere near him she is going to and i mean i will FORCE her to make me go with her lol

yes just that 'slightly' :sneaky2: lol. And worse thing is she doesnn't even like him (or his music) that's unfair only those that adore him should be allowed to talk to him :naughty: but i guess it's cos her mum is natalie appleton (from all saints) and they were like going to the same studio or something and i was like if she ever ends up going anywhere near him she is going to and i mean i will FORCE her to make me go with her lol

:OOOO lucky!! grr!!

hey guys i don't get that whole 'bump :mf_rosetinted:' thing lol people keep writing it don't get what it means!! i feel dumb now :blush-anim-cl:

people write "bump" when certain threads are going down and not getting any attention lol. i did that to my "who else did it?" thread :D

but no attention since i wrote it lol, gimme some love guys!

anyways im off to have a bath.

luffles! x

oh my goodness after days! ive come back!!

Goodness i missed you all :(

I wasnt allowed on the comp.. SATS soon thats why..?

So have i missed ne gossip..?

and how are you all..?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh my goodness after days! ive come back!!

Goodness i missed you all :(

I wasnt allowed on the comp.. SATS soon thats why..?

So have i missed ne gossip..?

and how are you all..?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh SATS are just practise exams for the gcse's!! not AT ALL IMPORTANT!

REALLY!

NOT IMPORTANT!

WASTE OF TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

hahaha!

people write "bump" when certain threads are going down and not getting any attention lol. i did that to my "who else did it?" thread :D

but no attention since i wrote it lol, gimme some love guys!

anyways im off to have a bath.

luffles! x

ooh, i get it now, thanks for the explanation :thumb_yello:

oohhmyyygawddd i havnt started XD

LIFES TOO SHORT TO REVISE :naughty:

whats your SATS timetable? i got all science on tuesday, all maths on wednesday, thursday reading and shakespeare english and then on friday writing english :sneaky2:

BLARGH i will be depressed this week

oh i wish i could do sats again my sisters doing them and i looked at the practice papers thinking jees this is the easiest thing ever, a levels suck :thumbdown: DON'T DO THEM!! no jokes do them u don't wanna end up living on the streets