Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO HOTDLP!!! I didnt think of it like that!!! XDDD

well now u can lol, i would be thinking that all the time, thats what i kept thinking when i talked to him i was like omg he actually made eye contact with me and was talking to ME no one else but ME for those like 30 secs

well now u can lol, i would be thinking that all the time, thats what i kept thinking when i talked to him i was like omg he actually made eye contact with me and was talking to ME no one else but ME for those like 30 secs

*has a heart attack*

omg. i might actually meet him. THATS SO AWESOME!

*has a heart attack*

omg. i might actually meet him. THATS SO AWESOME!

yeah and maybe even get a pic taken with him!! which will mean u'll have to lean against him which means u get to touch him, i'm already jealous lol i wonder how its going for the ones who went to leeds

omg. danika

Thats soo true!

Caz you will be touching MIKA!

omg

Omg

OMG!

haha

I'm actuially NOT jelus but like DED happy for CAZ!

LOL

yeah def happy for her totally deserved it for all the effort she put, but u can't say you're not the taddest bit jealous shez, come on, don't u wanna be with mika touching him anywhere!! having a pic with him!! proof that u met him and yes touched him again lol :blush-anim-cl: so unfair lol

yeah def happy for her totally deserved it for all the effort she put, but u can't say you're not the taddest bit jealous shez, come on, don't u wanna be with mika touching him anywhere!! having a pic with him!! proof that u met him and yes touched him again lol :blush-anim-cl: so unfair lol

So unfair didn't even get to enter comp :thumbdown::crybaby:

So unfair didn't even get to enter comp :thumbdown::crybaby:

i'm sure they'll have another one, they always do these comp things i didn't enter either but i'll do it next time (depending on what it is)

OH MY GOD...THAT PICTURE JUST ABOUT KILLED ME...I'M LUCKY TO BE ALIVE! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

ha ha now u know how i felt, this girl was like i swear i saw a pic of mika topless or am i hallucinating and i was thinking mate you're def hallucinating then i come back on this thread next thing i know theres a mika there with his top off oh my god hold on... i want to relive the moment again *relives moment* ah all done, anyway how is everyone tonight? lol

lol danika

Caz i just showed my sisters the entry

they were like woah! Thats soo good lol

I was like yes it is! and it has won and MIKA has seen it! lol

They were like woahh shez chill lol

hahaha! awww i DO love you girls!

anyways, im going to watch johnny english *itv2* and hopefully i shall sleep tonight...I WILL BE SEEING MIKA TOMORROW.

AH AH AH AH AH AH !