• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a random topic.

hmmmm.

DID YOU KNOW....THAT APPLES AND ONIONS TASTE THE SAME - BUT ITS THE SMELL THAT MAKES US THINK DIFFERENTLY?!?!?!

There you go

BEST BIT IN JOHNNY ENGLISH COMING UP!!! "THAAAAANKU FOR THE MUSIC, THE SONGS IM SINGIIIIIING!!!"

HEEEEEEY people!! god the pic is sexy! :bleh: made my day that has :thumb_yello: lol how is everybody?

laura hi!! well looks like that pic has made everyones day !! good job mika :naughty: looks like he'll have to do his next concerts without a top too jokes

laura hi!! well looks like that pic has made everyones day !! good job mika :naughty: looks like he'll have to do his next concerts without a top too jokes

joke? u mean it!! lol

man that would be toooooooo hot :bleh: you'd be able to see every 'little' muscle in his stomach moving around as he bounced across the stage :bleh:

i'm sure they'll have another one, they always do these comp things i didn't enter either but i'll do it next time (depending on what it is)

And if they don't, at least if there is any justice in this world I will get the summerjob so that I can go to the Festival where Mika is playing xD That would've been undescribable :bleh:

Hahaha well I was going to put s*** but I couldn't, so I put shatnered instead! LMAO

lmao :roftl: good one, it can be a the 'secret' word now......we all know what it means, it doesnt rele sound like the real one, its allllll good :thumb_yello: lol

joke? u mean it!! lol

man that would be toooooooo hot :bleh: you'd be able to see every 'little' muscle in his stomach moving around as he bounced across the stage :bleh:

ah that will be the day!! same day i die and go to heaven lol

Oooh where???

well i'm looking for the thread but i can't seem to find it, they may have deleted it cos of copyright reasons, if u really want them i could send them to u via email

the beginning of LT is hilarious, but I love GK, especially the chorus! you can hear some of them on Curly's myspace, but these ARE hidden tracks and we're not supposed to talk about them on here.

the beginning of LT is hilarious, but I love GK, especially the chorus! you can hear some of them on Curly's myspace, but these ARE hidden tracks and we're not supposed to talk about them on here.

yeah he sounds so posh on lt , and gk's good, and you're right we shouldn't be talking about them oops..

well i'm looking for the thread but i can't seem to find it, they may have deleted it cos of copyright reasons, if u really want them i could send them to u via email

That would awesome, could you send them to me if you don't mind? My email is jndi3@msn.com. :)

Yeah we shouldn't talk about them...but I feel like I'm missing out on something good. yeh, me and my obsessive ways, I know :lmao: