Posted Images

Hello my friends

Long time!!!WOW missed ya alll..

so how are you..?

Have i missed ne gossip..?

I hope not :(

xxx

HEY!! :thumb_yello:

well to be honest ive missed a fair bit myself, havent been on chattin to everyone since tuesday so im no help.........although i did have a little skim through.....Danika was in the Big Girl video that they filmed 2day......thats all i have lol

awww wow!! thats soo cool..

I dont understand..how come? lol

isnt it just lol

ermmm... i think anyone could go, im not too sure :boxed: i think you had to email someone for details....duno really, all i know is im bloody gutted i worked 2day instead!!

awwwww dont b gutted...it doens matter..Look at me..I call myself a MIKA fan and i dont even know wats going on..I feel soo bad!

lol yeh but i feel left out lol i wana piece of Mika too! :naughty:

i didnt know what was going on, had to read many a thread to try and catch up lol

ps i got braces on thursday!!!

WHOOOOOO :naughty:

loll wooo

I got converse on friday!! yey!! lol

Next item is braces thennn red skinny jeans or yellow ones lmao

LOL whooo what ones u got? have u seen my converse? they're in the converse thread, they're too sexy :bleh: i need to get some red skinny jeans too.....but red is sooooo not my colour, doesnt suit me atall!!

btw those braces should carry a warning sticker on them......i got a little excited and 'twanged them' and lets just say i caught the most tender part of my breast :naughty: STINGER!!

lmfao!!hahaha lol

Converse i got black plain ones! My mum was like u shud get the rainbow ones! lol I was like why then she sang grace kelly to me i was like MUM !!! GET OVER IT LMAO lol it was embarassing! lol speshally in the shop! loll so i sed to her i want plain ones so i can wear them with everything then later on i can get colourful ones lol she was like good idea!

lmfao!!hahaha lol

Converse i got black plain ones! My mum was like u shud get the rainbow ones! lol I was like why then she sang grace kelly to me i was like MUM !!! GET OVER IT LMAO lol it was embarassing! lol speshally in the shop! loll so i sed to her i want plain ones so i can wear them with everything then later on i can get colourful ones lol she was like good idea!

awwwwwww!! :bleh:

yeh mine have the rainbows on, all my friends rib me for buying them, calling them Mika shoes and telling me im obsessed, im like 'well duh!' :naughty: you had the right idea tho, gettin the black ones, they go with alot more........ive only worn my once so far :naughty:

lol. My friends were like shireen why dont u dress like MIKA i was like thats waht i was thinking shud i start to lol they were ded supportive i thought they wud laff but they were like yhh go for it! lol im nearly there lol...Just need yellow or red skinny jeans lol!

lol. My friends were like shireen why dont u dress like MIKA i was like thats waht i was thinking shud i start to lol they were ded supportive i thought they wud laff but they were like yhh go for it! lol im nearly there lol...Just need yellow or red skinny jeans lol!

LOL your lucky you're friends are so supportive! :thumb_yello: mine just mock me :naughty:

lmao cut the toes off lmao laura!!

Yeh my friends still take the p***.

They r convicned he is gay...and do say a few bad things..but they dont go out the limit coz thye know that they will hurt me badly lol..

lmao cut the toes off lmao laura!!

Yeh my friends still take the p***.

They r convicned he is gay...and do say a few bad things..but they dont go out the limit coz thye know that they will hurt me badly lol..

:bleh:

yeh my friends say stupid things, questioning his sexuality and such....how dare they! lol and anyways 'WE DONT CARE' he's fit and his music is the best thing since sliced bread, so they can say all they want, wont change my opinion :biggrin2: