(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

HAHA :naughty:

alternatively you could just cut the toes off and start a new trend :naughty::thumb_yello:

I guess that would hurt and it would look weird if I wore other shoes.

But it would definitely solve the problem :thumb_yello::roftl:

What if everyone started chopping their toes of, it would be really groose with chopped of toes everywhere ^^

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess that would hurt and it would look weird if I wore other shoes.

But it would definitely solve the problem :thumb_yello::roftl:

What if everyone started chopping their toes of, it would be really groose with chopped of toes everywhere ^^

i mean the toes of the shoe LMAO :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

not your toes, thats HARSH :naughty:

I was sad yesterday for not seeing Mika but you know what, reading this thread again made me laugh so hard, blush like crazy and giggle non- stop!

Cazgirl THANK YOU for posting that video :blush-anim-cl:

Had to make it last forever.....

Gaaaaaahhhh Mikas aaaaaaaaabbbbbbbsssssss!!!! Someone please kill me...

OMM.jpg

toogood2betrue.jpg

Hottie.jpg

Haha Monshi saw you did the same thing and I was like "that girl and I think so alike" *LOL*

And Shelby, what a dream! Reaaally nice :naughty:

Lauren you had me laughing the whole time, dirty you! :roftl:

Also saw that Freddie warned you guys, was the thread locked?? :blink:

Well well hope the fun doesn't end, just might be safer to stay away from the ducktape......

Hey all you guys are soooo funny - I really got a kick out of reading this thread today - racy or what ?!? :naughty: It just reminded me what I've been missing all these years (how pathetic is that?!?) Oh well.... :wink2:

Love love the shirtless chicken suit .. :mf_lustslow: gggaaahhhhhhhhhh...

No coincidence one of his covers lately is "Sweet Dreams" .......:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Haha Monshi saw you did the same thing and I was like "that girl and I think so alike" *LOL*

And Shelby, what a dream! Reaaally nice :naughty:

Lauren you had me laughing the whole time, dirty you! :roftl:

Also saw that Freddie warned you guys, was the thread locked?? :blink:

Well well hope the fun doesn't end, just might be safer to stay away from the ducktape......

yeah, lol... we do! :blush-anim-cl:

the thread was locked for a while.

for you people who weren't here yesterday: This is our last chance, we better behave. One more mistake and this thread is gone forever. And we don't want that do we?

The fun will continue, but there is a line, let's not pass it!

Just found that video thudbz3.gifthudbz3.gifthudbz3.giffaint2jm9.gif faint2jm9.gif:wub2: :wub2:

What's going on, is he hurt or is it just a birth stain (sorry I don't know the correct words for that)?

And sorry if I ask something stupid: this is the first time I see so much of him!!!

post-3172-142983657829_thumb.jpg

What's going on, is he hurt or is it just a birth stain (sorry I don't know the correct words for that)?

And sorry if I ask something stupid: this is the first time I see so much of him!!!

no idea! could be a birth mark....

Well IF this is a birthmark, this is really, really scaring me because my bf has a birthmark of that size on the exact same position. Now, what does that mean? :insane: