• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh...decent, I guess...my two best friends are fighting again and it's really pissing me off...really sucks because I'm taking both of them to the Mika gig in June! But Mika has the power to heal anything, right? :naughty:

lol you should bang their heads together! :naughty: if not then yeh the Mika gig will sort em out!! :biggrin2:

So I'm lucky. When I gaze at my bf's birthmark like I'm paranoid :shocked: next time he will surely think that I've lost my mind. (And he won't have the slightest idea how close this is to reality - LOL) :insane:

Lmao good advice, Laura, I shall follow up to it once they start squabbling again!

Or I'll just get Mika to look at them and they'll go into a trance and be happy for the rest of their lives! :roftl:

:thumb_yello: dont bang em too hard.....

they're easily pleased if thats what it takes to be happy for the rest of their lives :naughty: still.......if Mika looked my way, i think my legs would turn to jelly lol:wub2:

as for the so called birthmark...

no idea! ive actually never noticed it before lol

might just be some flying...thing...that happened to get in the way. haha.

anyways.

yes. tell your friends that they should only love mika, and that in loving mika they will learnt to love everyone around them.

that should solve the problem.

haha.

im talking poo. im really tired and the bath i previously just had has just made me more drowsy *baths before going to bed do that, you know*

so yeah.

im sorry for talking rubbish.

you're either all thinking im more weird than what you already thought or you're all just laughing at me.

or both.

haha.

night girlies.

x x x x x x x

anyways.

yes. tell your friends that they should only love mika, and that in loving mika they will learnt to love everyone around them.

haha.

im talking poo. im really tired and the bath i previously just had has just made me more drowsy *baths before going to bed do that, you know*

so yeah.

you're either all thinking im more weird than what you already thought or you're all just laughing at me.

or both.

haha.

night girlies.

x x x x x x x

its alright Caz, we all enjoy reading through your rubbish......and besides, it did kind of make some sense :thumb_yello:

:wink2::naughty:

its alright Caz, we all enjoy reading through your rubbish......and besides, it did kind of make some sense :thumb_yello:

:wink2::naughty:

woot. i feel special :blush-anim-cl:

ha. going to bed now.

"I'm tired of being tired" lol. wise words of mika.

okay maybe not wise.

just words.

ha.

waffling.

woot. i feel special :blush-anim-cl:

ha. going to bed now.

"I'm tired of being tired" lol. wise words of mika.

okay maybe not wise.

just words.

ha.

waffling.

yeh u go now.......we'll just pretend that never happened :thumb_yello::wink2:

:naughty: just kidding!

Night

xxxxx

That was from the video, I just captured a picture from it... I'm tend to think it's not a birthmark but... it depends, if there are other pictures from another moment we may know or anybody knowing him more personnaly?... Mika? are you there?

anyways.

haha.

so yeah.

or both.

haha.

night girlies.

x x x x x x x

What's going on, is he hurt or is it just a birth stain (sorry I don't know the correct words for that)?

And sorry if I ask something stupid: this is the first time I see so much of him!!!

Uuumm I think , just guessing now, but that could be a bit of confetti getting stuck to him *me want get stuck to him to* *dreeewling* :roftl:

Hello...

Just went back a few pages. lol

I've never noticed that mark before..Hmmm..

Neway how are you today...?

xxxxxxx

I'm good thanks Shezzyboo...knackered though lol! Was a long tuesday of college and dancing. it's nine o'clock, got back from dancing about 20mins ago and still havent had dinner yet :( what about everyone else?

Hello...

Just went back a few pages. lol

I've never noticed that mark before..Hmmm..

Neway how are you today...?

xxxxxxx

Has anyone got the link to the video I can't find it!!

Thanks

XXXX

I may have a more dangerous one, but I'm not to kill you !!!!

Well the other one is definitly MORE dangerous... More clothes, but more dirty :naughty:

Oh GOD!!! Not again!

I'm young - but my heart can't take this. :mf_lustslow:

This time i'll die for real :stretcher::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

aaaaaaaaaaoooo... :wub2: I need HELP!!

I may have a more dangerous one, but I'm not to kill you !!!!

Well the other one is definitly MORE dangerous... More clothes, but more dirty :naughty:

OH I NEED THAT!!! :mf_lustslow:

GIVE IT TO MEEEEE! :naughty::wub2:

Mika's like my drug - he's addictive and he'll kill me in the end, but I soooo need him