(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

sometimes i think it would be cool if i had a brother too, though. I seem to get one better with guys. Well, I prefer their company anyway lol

Me too! One of my best friends is a guy, and I think that he is more fun to hang out with than my girl friends.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my sisters and i are okay now, since we're older. It's just at THAT age, they were at different school years with different interests. we all live under one roof still anyway so it makes communication easier.

sometimes i think it would be cool if i had a brother too, though. I seem to get one better with guys. Well, I prefer their company anyway lol

i wish i had an older brother... hehe with hot friends *keep dreaming*...

my sisters and i are okay now, since we're older. It's just at THAT age, they were at different school years with different interests. we all live under one roof still anyway so it makes communication easier.

my sister doesnt live at home anymore, but when she did live at home, she wasnt very nice-and i know this sounds mean, but my house is happier without her XD

my brother and i usually got on alright, and trust me Caz, you dont want a brother, their right dips XD

my sister doesnt live at home anymore, but when she did live at home, she wasnt very nice-and i know this sounds mean, but my house is happier without her XD

my brother and i usually got on alright, and trust me Caz, you dont want a brother, their right dips XD

wonder what its like having an older sibling.... lol well if i had a brother like mika then i guess it wouldnt be so bad, problem is i wouldn't be able to fancy him :naughty:

Me too! One of my best friends is a guy, and I think that he is more fun to hang out with than my girl friends.

i get on with both lol kinda lucky i guess :thumb_yello:

i have 2 really good guy friends, but cos im friends with them, i cant fancy them XD

wonder what its like having an older sibling.... lol well if i had a brother like mika then i guess it wouldnt be so bad, problem is i wouldn't be able to fancy him :naughty:

that is the down part!

i wonder how his sisters manage to cope... XD

that is the down part!

i wonder how his sisters manage to cope... XD

lol maybe they don't notice what we do because they've practically seen him since the day he was born lol

well, i have three best mates. one guy, two girls. okay so the guy is gay but not the point!

not only that, when i first started my job nearly 10 months ago, i was almost fired because i was "too flirty" with the men.

well actually, I just prefer male company. They even said i was spending more time with the blokes than the girls. There were more blokes than girls anyway! That really peed me off....but I cleaned up my "act" and now it's all purdy good :D

but men let go more. girls tend to be a bit more tight and bitchy, so obviously i prefer the other company hehe :D

well, i have three best mates. one guy, two girls. okay so the guy is gay but not the point!

not only that, when i first started my job nearly 10 months ago, i was almost fired because i was "too flirty" with the men.

well actually, I just prefer male company. They even said i was spending more time with the blokes than the girls. There were more blokes than girls anyway! That really peed me off....but I cleaned up my "act" and now it's all purdy good :D

but men let go more. girls tend to be a bit more tight and bitchy, so obviously i prefer the other company hehe :D

lol

with blokes and fights its more punching and stuff

but with girls its all the other stuff

and i have to admit, i love arguing, i've had ALOT of practice =]

i have 1 guy best friend

and 1 girl best friend

XD

hey lauren!!! i already posted a pic of my card in the official thread somewhere lol...feel free to dig! XD

HEY !!!

yeh i will ...what page about???:blink: i will post a pic of mine on there soon!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

no i never seem get round to it cos of this site!! lol i have photoshop (or some sort of programme like that) on a different computer which hasnt got internet so i kinda need to move around and this forum is occupying my time... any tips to stop me from coming on here? even my parents are gettin annoyed that i'm on the comp for so long :naughty:

no i never seem get round to it cos of this site!! lol i have photoshop (or some sort of programme like that) on a different computer which hasnt got internet so i kinda need to move around and this forum is occupying my time... any tips to stop me from coming on here? even my parents are gettin annoyed that i'm on the comp for so long :naughty:

lol

erm you could try not loving mika

but thats impossible lol

lol who knows, i wonder if perez has read this! cos he could easily tell mika about this :S mehehe

i was thinking that. god how embarrassing. i could see it now on his blog:

"Mika Fan Girls Dream About Mika in Borat SwimSuit on MikaFanClub.com"

the forum will be named and shamed LMAO