(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I found the video where MIKA is SHIRTLESS:roftl:

enjoy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghHA8vUm5o

beautiful isn't it? hope he does the same when i see him in london :naughty: he better!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOOHHH ARE U GOING!!!!??? YAY...IF U R ...U WONT BEABLE TO MISS ME...IM GOING AS A MONKEY!!!! WOOOOOOO:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yep i'm coming (with my mum bleh) but i'm going waaaay earlier, she can look like a loser by herself mwahaha... mm what kind of monkey? a proper costume like mika's one? or a more cuter type? lol

beautiful isn't it? hope he does the same when i see him in london :naughty: he better!!

yeh hed better....or i will go up on stage and take it off myself!!:naughty: :naughty: IF HE DOES...he will just see me druleing like mad....or even ........*faint*:roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

yep i'm coming (with my mum bleh) but i'm going waaaay earlier, she can look like a loser by herself mwahaha... mm what kind of monkey? a proper costume like mika's one? or a more cuter type? lol

a proper costme like MIKA type!!!:thumb_yello:

what ur just going with ur mum??? JUST ur mum????:blink:

yeh hed better....or i will go up on stage and dtake it off myself!!:naughty: :naughty: IF HE DOES...he will just see me druleing like mad....or even ........*faint*:roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

well wouldn't be surprised if u did faint :naughty: hehe... i hope there is someone stable enough and also ready to hold u once u fall lol.. orrr if ur lucky mika will come down himself.. stay next to me that way he will need to come our way to help u up hehe

a proper costme like MIKA type!!!:thumb_yello:

what ur just going with ur mum??? JUST ur mum????:blink:

yes my mum (please don't embarass me) lol, i have no friends who are fans of mika as i am and my mum didn't want me going by myself.. hopefully when she comes out she will be a mika fan maniac like meeee (hehe not that that would happen with my mum) but oh well

well wouldn't be surprised if u did faint :naughty: hehe... i hope there is someone stable enough and also ready to hold u once u fall lol.. orrr if ur lucky mika will come down himself.. stay next to me that way he will need to come our way to help u up hehe

yeh....*haha* ...me and my fainting problem...i nearly fainted ...at the leeds gig...i had to be wafted with some card...to cool me down!!! *haha*

i will run towards u THEN faint...but before i faint i will shout...."MIKAAAAA"

so then he will come and catch me and take me aaway in his arms...running into the sunset!!!:roftl: :roftl: :wub2: :wub2:

yes my mum (please don't embarass me) lol, i have no friends who are fans of mika as i am and my mum didn't want me going by myself.. hopefully when she comes out she will be a mika fan maniac like meeee (hehe not that that would happen with my mum) but oh well

oh i wont embarrase u!!!!:thumb_yello:

ive only got 1 MIKA mad friend...none of my other friends like him!!! WTF!!!!

but ive got to go to the art exibition with just my dad so thats a bit embarrasing...as my dad hates him!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

oh i wont embarrase u!!!!:thumb_yello:

ive only got 1 MIKA mad friend...none of my other friends like him!!! WTF!!!!

but ive got to go to the art exibition with just my dad so thats a bit embarrasing...as my dad hates him!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

lol well at least i wont hang out with her so its alrite, i can just pretend like i don't know her..hehe...

oh i'm going with my dad too to the art exhibition and my sister.. he already forgot that he was taking me, i was like remember you're taking me to the art exhibition in july, and he was like what art exhibition? see what age does to u *sigh*

lol well at least i wont hang out with her so its alrite, i can just pretend like i don't know her..hehe...

oh i'm going with my dad too to the art exhibition and my sister.. he already forgot that he was taking me, i was like remember you're taking me to the art exhibition in july, and he was like what art exhibition? see what age does to u *sigh*

*haha* yeh ..im glad we are still YOUNG!!!!

how are you getting tickets to the art exibition...coz we emailed them ages ago...and...no reply:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

do u have any idea of the cost???

*haha* yeh ..im glad we are still YOUNG!!!!

how are you getting tickets to the art exibition...coz we emailed them ages ago...and...no reply:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

do u have any idea of the cost???

i have noooo clue.. thats it!! i was supposed to call them.. i'll try tomorrow if i have time and if i remember

Omg guys cna you help me!

I want to go to art exibition? how dya apply

and plus where dya get the new mika songs from? xxx please help im panicking!

well i think u just turn up on the day...or wait nearer the time and look on blink gallery site!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

hotdlp how much did u pay for your somersett house tickets????

and where did u get them??:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

like £27 (he is getting more expensive) i got them from ticketmaster but like as soon as they started selling them, they're sold out now (well supposedly)

k guys i'm gonna go sleep now my eyes are killing me i have been infront of the laptop since like 11 am!! yes i am sad but this site is too addictive for my liking lol.. i can feel my brain hurting too now night everyone xxx

Now I'm here all alone.... but I did catch up reading :thumb_yello:

We've had guests, and at least the dinner was delicious :naughty:

OK so (gonna sum it up a bit)

I'm the oldest child (18), have a little brother (15) and sister (7) and my mum had me when she was 25.

I guess I was a creative child like some of you, did both the painting/drawing and self conversation parts so pretty eeh unique kid :roftl:

Oh and my sis is such a BRAT :bleh: (no offence to other little sisters)

Well I've kiiiinda had the sex-talk with mummy but not as figuratively speaking as some of you had *LOL*

I sooo DON'T hope that Mika (or Perez) reads this thread :sweatdrop:

And all of you going to Mikas art exhibition :yikes:

I wanna go toooooo :mf_boff: <---- me bugging you seee

(found a new meaning for the boff smiley)!

is it me, or in this pic does he look like he is wearing eyeliner?

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/icehockey_halu9/File0005.jpg

i'm hoping to go to the art exhibition!

me and my mum can get to Victoria station from thetford for £35 in total, by coach, which is pretty darn good!

just need to get from Victoria to oxford street...

It's beyond hot...... I'M BOILING HERE!!!

*throws bucket of water on head*

haha lol

im guessing that was from big girl you are beautiful?

did you see the video of that from preston?

that was down right mean!

how could he do that to me?!