(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

shez don't let big bad laura bully u :bleh: if u want me to beat her up u just tell me *raises sleeves* hehe the fight is back on :mf_rosetinted:

*puts Danika in a headlock and scrubs her head* :cool: you were saying? :biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah course not, Mikas 5 years older than me too :thumb_yello: ......i like the older man :wink2: ha!

wheres Freddie :roftl:

haha, wanna slap his bum again maybe do we? actually i shall look for him and invite him here lol

*elbows laura in stomach* get your hands off shezzy! thats what i'm saying :cool: lol

ha didnt even flinch, i have a stomach of steel! :cool: and i didnt have my hands on Shezzy :roftl: dont give me a bad name lol

*grabs Danikas arm and twists it behind her back* beg for mercy!! lmao

and i'm 6 and half (years younger) and yes age doesnt matter its just a number .. 1 2 3 numbers numbers don't mean a thing :biggrin2:

1 2 what you gonna do?

3 4 flirt with Mika more

5 6 you fancy him do you?

7 8 yes I really do for sure

:roftl::naughty:

shez don't let big bad laura bully u :bleh: if u want me to beat her up u just tell me *raises sleeves* hehe the fight is back on :mf_rosetinted:

ya... if she wants to well give her ACTION! hey laura ever tried the spanish super furious power? just think of a big bull right pikcked by a bee yay!

PS:where you talking to me danika or was that just the most random post from me again?

ya... if she wants to well give her ACTION! hey laura ever tried the spanish super furious power? just think of a big bull right pikcked by a bee yay!

PS:where you talking to me danika or was that just the most random post from me again?

Im like a bull , just show me something red :naughty:

ha didnt even flinch, i have a stomach of steel! :cool: and i didnt have my hands on Shezzy :roftl: dont give me a bad name lol

*grabs Danikas arm and twists it behind her back* beg for mercy!! lmao

ha ha well u won't now not with me stopping u *stamps on laura's foot*

:roftl: hahah u gurls are really making me giggle!! lmaoo i love ur comebacks!! hahahha

Thank you *bows* im here every evening, 8pm onwards, thankyou and goodnight lol.........im not really going :wink2:

Oh my......that must have been the reason he turned up at mine wearing only a smile :bleh:

o man that was a good one laura...:bleh: i cant keep with that, you really break!!

and as shezzy said, lets do peace, im sure mika would only fight with pillows or flowers if he ever did lol!

and laura would you give me a piece of him ,ill be fine with the mouth and hair and eyes and hibs, what do ya say?