• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi there

how are my girls here this evening...

tell me how many of you will get to sommerset house....so that i can take cover in case it gets too naughty....

LMAO, how did u like my fanfic then? XDDD

welcome back mikaiscrack!

hi there

tell me how many of you will get to sommerset house....so that i can take cover in case it gets too naughty....

finally steph! whre have u been, we were waiting for u :naughty: we got worried about what effect caz's fanfic had on u lol

and i'm going to sommerset house haha be warned! no, don't worry i wouldn't do anything naughty, well not when i'm on my own anyway..:blink:

hi there

Hi Steph!

I'm doing fine thank you.

My friend Lunafish is also going to sommerset house.....I can't cause I'll be working then :crybaby:

finally steph! whre have u been, we were waiting for u :naughty: we got worried about what effect caz's fanfic had on u lol

and i'm going to sommerset house haha be warned! no, don't worry i wouldn't do anything naughty, well not when i'm on my own anyway..:blink:

hey

so you are the only one from here...so we better make sure you are up to no tricks, hehe!!!

what are you going as?

danika has it downloaded yet?

yup thanks! have listened to it 10 times now lol, u have made my day, i only found out there was a full version today then i saw the lyrics, and aaw they're so sweet.. i wanna be his lonely lonely wife :naughty:

hey

so you are the only one from here...so we better make sure you are up to no tricks, hehe!!!

what are you going as?

oh i'm not so naughty :naughty: mwahaha.. i haven't decided yet, if i can't find a costume i might just go as some kind of rainbow. and might put pink streaks in my hair.. and i will have to come out with something a bit more wacky.. got one month to think about it .. hmmm *rubs chin*

ah..the one place i haven't looked.....okies will do it , and take it to bed to read, actually is that a good idea???

ofcourse! Shelby, i think its on page...1381? 1389? somewhere in that range!