Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I LOST MY MIKA CD:shocked: :tears:

ive been sweating yesterday coz i cant find it!!!

i have the cover and all but NO CD! O_O

ive been searchin over the place!!

i cant consentrate doing my homework which is due tomorrow!! :shocked:

waaah....i need it sooo much :(

&& HI everyone!!! :D

:biggrin2: hello everyone. i'm listenin to caz girl's lt singing! ur french sounds good btw in the others! well, i see u guys posted ur singing, i posted mine in another thread. if u want i can put it here...jus lemme know. BUT I'M WARNING U THOUGH :roftl: i was dancing and having fun while i did them (i did all the songs on LICM but i only posted 3..haha i feel sry 4 those who have to listen!). i just remember mika's motto "why not" and that practically makes me do anything :roftl:

*sigh* well i'm off to uni now :( have exams tomr and i have 5 more chaps in bio to study!!! *sigh*

:biggrin2: hello everyone. i'm listenin to caz girl's lt singing! ur french sounds good btw in the others! well, i see u guys posted ur singing, i posted mine in another thread. if u want i can put it here...jus lemme know. BUT I'M WARNING U THOUGH :roftl: i was dancing and having fun while i did them (i did all the songs on LICM but i only posted 3..haha i feel sry 4 those who have to listen!). i just remember mika's motto "why not" and that practically makes me do anything :roftl:

*sigh* well i'm off to uni now :( have exams tomr and i have 5 more chaps in bio to study!!! *sigh*

u listening to me? xDDD

so weird. glad u like it though! and yeah, post away!

here it is!!! OMG...I THINK IM GONNA FAINT AGAIN!!!.........*faint*:roftl::wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

2000438431172962314_rs.jpg

This was a few posts back but...

OH MY GOD. :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

That is perfect. Just perfect.

And I seriously have that exact same bracelet, it looks like. (The one with the multicolored hearts)

yeah , i agree. good thoug, he needed it. he was about as skinny as me at first...and he's a foot taller thatn me, and a boy.

yeah. even though he's been on the road for about 9 months he looks healthier lmao!