• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope...we had the coolest teacher and she was chinese...not from china but u know lol!!!

2 of my friends and myself use to sit at ONE desk in her class and we always joking around with her!!! *good memories* :wub2: lol imagine the 3 of us crammed on a desk lol, but it was for fun with her...ahhhh the good times :wub2:

That's cool. I wish my spanish teacher was cool like yours. Mine just screams at you in spanish, and expects you to understand!

That's cool. I wish my spanish teacher was cool like yours. Mine just screams at you in spanish, and expects you to understand!

lol sounds like our french teacher!!!

:shocked:

:roftl: *thinks of perv...knitting thread for some reason* :roftl:

LOLLL

No like seriously a perv! He went up to one of my friends and said: "You look like the type of girl who likes, tight jeans, tight shirts, high heels, and g-strings".

:shocked: :shocked:

Pretty darn creepy if you ask me.

LOLLL

No like seriously a perv! He went up to one of my friends and said: "You look like the type of girl who likes, tight jeans, tight shirts, high heels, and g-strings".

:shocked: :shocked:

Pretty darn creepy if you ask me.

And just the things he does is creepy! Maybe i shouldn't have called him a perv.. Maybe he's just weird and creepy lol.

:shocked: :shocked: yeah...lol for some reason perv isn't such a bad word ne more!! :roftl:

That guy Jason Bellini, that interviewed mika.. I dont know why, but they call him "La Leech". LOL

:roftl: yeah i remember...i shouldn't beu sing words i'm not sure about *didn't learn my lesson* i know they called him la leech cause of the way he was like knitting over mika...but i don't know how they came up with that name :roftl: so random!

:roftl: yeah i remember...i shouldn't beu sing words i'm not sure about *didn't learn my lesson* i know they called him la leech cause of the way he was like knitting over mika...but i don't know how they came up with that name :roftl: so random!

lol yeahh i have no idea! hahahah but its pretty clever :]

so anyway i hav uni tomr and i gtg sleep.

bye!

next month i'll be done with summer classes and i'll have like a month b4 the first semester starts..so i'll live here!!!!!!! yay 1 more yr to go b4 i get my BSc!!!!!!! 3 yrs went fast :blink:

ok. nighty!!!:biggrin2:

so anyway i hav uni tomr and i gtg sleep.

bye!

next month i'll be done with summer classes and i'll have like a month b4 the first semester starts..so i'll live here!!!!!!! yay 1 more yr to go b4 i get my BSc!!!!!!! 3 yrs went fast :blink:

ok. nighty!!!:biggrin2:

Oh, okay have sweet dreams! Goodnight!

hey people.. i'm so annoyed my internet at home keeps disconnecting grrr.. and i've prob missed out on so much of your topics :das: *cough cough* hehe, so whats everyone up to?