(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hey people.. i'm so annoyed my internet at home keeps disconnecting grrr.. and i've prob missed out on so much of your topics :das: *cough cough* hehe, so whats everyone up to?

I'm trying to understand how to get my hands on the tickets to the London gigs xD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to understand how to get my hands on the tickets to the London gigs xD

aw still ain't managed? i guess if u can't find a way just send them to someone living in uk? then they can give you the ticket on the day of the gig when ya all meet up

It was gooood.

Specially the part when you drive round for hours and i get to listen to mika on my ipod for 4 hours none stop!

That was fun!

I sat there on the coach staring at the wonderful surroundings and listening to big girl!

It was a sad trip coz we went to learn about ww1.

But apart from that yessss thankss it was brill...xxxx

Ohh and guess what....

I went on the ferry to france and then from france i drove to belgium.

So when i was coming back to uk.

When i was in the ferry i saw a mika lookalike.

This person had the hair

The clothes

The braces

The height

The figure

I was sooo sea-sick and i walked round the ferry nad found this person at the cash machine i cud only see the back..

I was like OH GOODNESS! PLEASE DONT BE MIKA! LOL

So i walked up slowly...

Looked and it was a women thankgoodness!

The hair YES SHE HAD THE SAME HAIR,

The clothes - Red cardigan on. lol

The braces - It was a handbag lol

The height - She was really tall

The figure - Mikaish figure!

LOL i was like "Thankgoodness.."

But i was freeked out about the fact how mikaish she looked from the back.

Plus she was around in her 40s lmao.

I then told my friend even she sais she thought it may be mika lol.xxxx

aw still ain't managed? i guess if u can't find a way just send them to someone living in uk? then they can give you the ticket on the day of the gig when ya all meet up

yeah.. that's my thought. ticketmaster shipped overseas, but they didn't have standing tickets for 2/12, and See who had standing tickets don't ship internationally. I suppose I could have them shipped to Sherry maybe?

yeah.. that's my thought. ticketmaster shipped overseas, but they didn't have standing tickets for 2/12, and See who had standing tickets don't ship internationally. I suppose I could have them shipped to Sherry maybe?

Sorry if this is irrelevant, but can't you print Ticketmaster tickets once you buy them?

It was gooood.

Specially the part when you drive round for hours and i get to listen to mika on my ipod for 4 hours none stop!

That was fun!

I sat there on the coach staring at the wonderful surroundings and listening to big girl!

Ohh and guess what....

This person had the hair

The clothes

The braces

The height

The figure

I was sooo sea-sick and i walked round the ferry nad found this person at the cash machine i cud only see the back..

So i walked up slowly...

lmao.. i thought u were gonna say it was him.. was getting quite jealous there :naughty: ooh listening to LiCM 4 hours striahgt rocks! :punk:

It was gooood.

That was fun!

Ohh and guess what....

This person had the hair

The clothes

The braces

The height

The figure

So i walked up slowly...

LMFAO how funny is that! ive done that several times...seeing someone who looked like someone else and then realising it was someone COMPLETELY different hahahaha xDDD

Sorry if this is irrelevant, but can't you print Ticketmaster tickets once you buy them?

I don't know. I thought so, but I couldn't find any options about that at the site. I might just be blind tho. But yes it's quite irrelevant, since they didn't have the standing tickets.

The swedish ticket company Ticnet is a part of Ticketmaster, and I just have to say that I LOVE that you can print out the tickets. I bought my ticket to WOW last night, and I already have it. nothing can beat that.

I don't know. I thought so, but I couldn't find any options about that at the site. I might just be blind tho. But yes it's quite irrelevant, since they didn't have the standing tickets.

The swedish ticket company Ticnet is a part of Ticketmaster, and I just have to say that I LOVE that you can print out the tickets. I bought my ticket to WOW last night, and I already have it. nothing can beat that.

Oh haha. My friend was trying to find the print option too but she couldn't. Maybe they took it off or something, but my mom always prints them out so I don't know what happened. The power of the internet...hmmmm

lmao.. i thought u were gonna say it was him.. was getting quite jealous there :naughty: ooh listening to LiCM 4 hours striahgt rocks! :punk:

LMFAO how funny is that! ive done that several times...seeing someone who looked like someone else and then realising it was someone COMPLETELY different hahahaha xDDD

LOL. dont you just feel like a complete idiot when ya do that tho. LOL

Mind you...it was kinda poss it cud be him...coz it was france and that day he did a gig or something LOL. xxxx

haha.. I'm trying to keep up with my average of 100 posts/day

lol

i'm trying to make my average be 100 :bleh: freddie's got soooo many posts.. not sure if anyone can beat him :bleh:

i'm trying to make my average be 100 :bleh: freddie's got soooo many posts.. not sure if anyone can beat him :bleh:

My average is like.. 101.90 xD

used to be igher though, I'm not as writingcrazy at the moment. could be because this topic isn't super-active right now. This is where I've made like.. 95% of all my posts :P

My average is like.. 101.90 xD

used to be igher though, I'm not as writingcrazy at the moment. could be because this topic isn't super-active right now. This is where I've made like.. 95% of all my posts :P

lol mines not even half of that lol.. but i do spend most of my posts here :biggrin2: .. i love posting so much.. so fun .. oh what a freak lol :naughty:

i've made the vast majority of my posts right here in this thread lol :thumb_yello:

back when this thread was open to everyone and the thread was very new...I think that's how everyone knows who I am now, I think that because of this thread I feel like a regular member on here that everyone knows.

does that make sense?

like...

"oh thats Yoppappop I see her on here all the time..."

or

"Sivan yeah I know her..."

kinda thing?

well, ever since Charlie and I posted our Love Today Fan Video I posted a lot more, but I think it's this thread that's got me more known :biggrin2:

especially with some of the things i posted LOL :fisch:

lol...what's HIS sexuality then?

LMAO sorry...my bad!

;D

blinkin fruit I tell ya. lol. seriously, he's bi, and very open about it.

His image is gayer than he actually is tho, most of his partners have been girls, and he's not that camp personally. It's more like his.. on-stage persona...