• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we have to stay for the last chirch service of the year - and no, it's not a convent school1 you're a border? what's the name of your school?

oooh right i see.. ok, makes more sense now :naughty:

i'm not a border but i go to a boarding school for both day girls and borders :bleh:, its called The Royal School of Hampstead

oooh right i see.. ok, makes more sense now :naughty:

i'm not a border but i go to a boarding school for both day girls and borders :bleh:, its called The Royal School of Hampstead

i just looked it up! it looks really cool! my school is tiny, only 250 pupils for 4 to 18 year olds.....thats like 14 kids in a year.

i just looked it up! it looks really cool! my school is tiny, only 250 pupils for 4 to 18 year olds.....thats like 14 kids in a year.

ha ha no it don't it looks crap and boring :thumbdown: mines tiny too.. around the same amount as yours.. and all girls.. its so sad :tears::crybaby:

id luv to have an all girls skewl

but then i wouldnt

bet its sooo bitchy

im a bitch nd i dont care

well obv onlii to ppl that i dont like lmaoo

x

trust me - if youre not a chav, you'll get a really rreally hard time.

id luv to have an all girls skewl

but then i wouldnt

bet its sooo bitchy

im a bitch nd i dont care

well obv onlii to ppl that i dont like lmaoo

x

its sooo annoying.. i've been there for 5 years still got another year to go *sigh* my class isn't as bitchy maybe cos its small.. but i see like the younger classes and they're pretty bitchy.. i guess u just learn as u grow up. But i can be bitchy too but only if i'm annoyed with someone i won't say it for the sake of it or for attention cos thats just silly

smee here

dont you hate ppl that try and label yu

and when u go to give them a label they go mad

x

yeah same.. its annoying how u can't be yourself sometimes people always need to judge and label..

my class hasnt changed a bit since i came in in september - infact theyve gotten MORE bitchy! it's hell sometimes, cos i pretty much ask for it - i dress wierd, i talk wierd and im not english, so therefore think differently....*sigh* sorry for rambling, im just having a hard time at the moment....

its sooo annoying.. i've been there for 5 years still got another year to go *sigh* my class isn't as bitchy maybe cos its small.. but i see like the younger classes and they're pretty bitchy.. i guess u just learn as u grow up. But i can be bitchy too but only if i'm annoyed with someone i won't say it for the sake of it or for attention cos thats just silly

yup yup

hope some of the girls in my year would grow up

yeah same.. its annoying how u can't be yourself sometimes people always need to judge and label..

i no yh grr

my class hasnt changed a bit since i came in in september - infact theyve gotten MORE bitchy! it's hell sometimes, cos i pretty much ask for it - i dress wierd, i talk wierd and im not english, so therefore think differently....*sigh* sorry for rambling, im just having a hard time at the moment....

awww bless yaa

i used to get bullied when my hair really was a st88

i straighten it now

its weird cus u get seen differently in my skewl just because your hair is nice && straight :S

x

dont worry about it honey, I've been through bullying myself as you know. Maybe not past a certain extreme, but I suffered enough.

Mika asked for it too LOL he said so himself. You're schooling ways are both very similar and look where he is!

all i kept saying to myself during school was "it will all be over one day"...and it's true. It will be. I don't know what year you're in, I don't know how long you have left, it may even take it's up, but good things AND bad things come to an end. That's what kept me going.

awww bless yaa

i used to get bullied when my hair really was a st88

i straighten it now

its weird cus u get seen differently in my skewl just because your hair is nice && straight :S

x

thats silly.. what difference does bloody hair make grr :sneaky2: those kinda people really annoy me .. my hair is always a mess .. noone says anything about it (to my face) luckily... but it would be weird in my class if someone just started bullying someone else cos its so small and everyone usually gets along :fisch:

thats silly.. what difference does bloody hair make grr :sneaky2: those kinda people really annoy me .. my hair is always a mess .. noone says anything about it (to my face) luckily... but it would be weird in my class if someone just started bullying someone else cos its so small and everyone usually gets along :fisch:

'tis pathetic ent it

its really weird

my mates always joke round and call me ginge

and now im going ginger

dont ya think thats weird

x