Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow...thats really good!:shocked::biggrin2:

do u have to make your relax card on the computer...or can u do it by hand???

you can do it by hand if you wanna, and then scan it in if you have a scanner. I dunno if you can send the paper version by snailmail to JUlie tho... you'll have to ask Caz or JUlie about that..

you can do it by hand if you wanna, and then scan it in if you have a scanner. I dunno if you can send the paper version by snailmail to JUlie tho... you'll have to ask Caz or JUlie about that..

ok...i will just make it on the comp. because i dont have a scanner!

what site can i make it on....because i dont have paint shop or anything!???:thumbdown::

why?

is the ark an emoo band???

x

well.. they're very much NOT an emo band. The thing is that I had seen pics from the shooting of the video, and they all were kinda dressed up like skeletons and stuff, and that very much made me think of My Chemical Romance...

and I don't want them to look emo-ish.. since they're not emo at all. Because atm there are very many emos that goes to their concerts, and I don't understand that, since they're not emo at all. they're like crazy queer glam something...

however, I've seen the video now, and it's just so damn absurd I dunno what to think lol. the feeling of it is like... MCR goes crazy burlesque glam goes Rocky Horror Picture Show goes DISCO... lol. it's just... weird XD

anyways, the vid's here if anyone's interested

well.. they're very much NOT an emo band. The thing is that I had seen pics from the shooting of the video, and they all were kinda dressed up like skeletons and stuff, and that very much made me think of My Chemical Romance...

and I don't want them to look emo-ish.. since they're not emo at all. Because atm there are very many emos that goes to their concerts, and I don't understand that, since they're not emo at all. they're like crazy queer glam something...

however, I've seen the video now, and it's just so damn absurd I dunno what to think lol. the feeling of it is like... MCR goes crazy burlesque glam goes Rocky Horror Picture Show goes DISCO... lol. it's just... weird XD

anyways, the vid's here if anyone's interested

oh rite rite

kk

wt yuu wanna talk bowt then ?

x

I've been working and mum's a pain wont let me on the comp...

I'll can still go to the library though :bleh:

Luv u all sooo sooo much and please PM me if there is anything important! *huggles and kissus from Jass*