• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really really charming... like ... getting me drinks (always good!) and holding doors open and stuff and complementing me!

i hope theres better chicken to come ... i'm sure there will be. i'll make bloody well sure of it!

i met the ex through a friend of mine when we were at the pub. the time i spent with him was great and i don't regret anything, but i think he thought it was more serious then i did.

aw, what a man :bleh:

ha ha, you best do girl! :bleh:

ooh i see.. poor guy, his heart is pro broken? :fisch: or not :naughty:

haha well we can always talk about...mika?

oh.. great idea.. how'd u think of that? lol

this is hilarious .... um like 'you're so ****ing hot' ... 'i need you so much right now' ... 'you're so amazing' it got soooooo tedious! :roftl:

LMFAO ROFL LMFAO xDDDD :lmao: God how could u not laugh?? I'd be bursting!

although if marco was saying that in Italian that would be different :blush-anim-cl:

*wakes up*

omg what things have i said?? :shocked: :shocked:

i bet they don't even realise they do it :roftl::naughty:

its so weird. at first i'd say 'shhhh baby' in my sexiest whisper (which was probs not very sexy at all!) but towards the end i'd say 'please just stop talking!' talk about ruining a moment .... :shocked:

LMFAO ROFL LMFAO xDDDD God how could u not laugh?? I'd be bursting!

although if marco was saying that in Italian that would be different :blush-anim-cl:

*wakes up*

:roftl: would u even understand if he said those sort of things in italian :das:.. hey how about if mika was saying them.. in english.. or in french :wub2::roftl:

its so weird. at first i'd say 'shhhh baby' in my sexiest whisper (which was probs not very sexy at all!) but towards the end i'd say 'please just stop talking!' talk about ruining a moment .... :shocked:

:roftl: ha ha.. you didn't scare him at the time did ya? :naughty:

LMFAO ROFL LMFAO xDDDD :lmao: God how could u not laugh?? I'd be bursting!

*wakes up*

i've had a lot of guys saying stuff like that during sex ... when i first slept with aiden (the ex) i loved it but then i just got so frustrated!!

CAZZY! you're head over heels! :wub2:

LMAO "baby" xDDDD sorry i just find those kind of terms of endearment cringy xDDD i much prefer "please just stop talking" haha...did u add "just FECK me" afterwards? xDDDD

:roftl: would u even understand if he said those sort of things in italian :das:.. hey how about if mika was saying them.. in english.. or in french :wub2::roftl:

of course, but the italian language sounds gorgeous! and if Mika was saying-hubba wkjfbhwk hq.qh.q :wub2:

i've had a lot of guys saying stuff like that during sex ... when i first slept with aiden (the ex) i loved it but then i just got so frustrated!!

CAZZY! you're head over heels! :wub2:

haha! head over heels?

i dont think about him all the time...in fact i go through phases. usually before im due my period.

of course, but the italian language sounds gorgeous! and if Mika was saying-hubba wkjfbhwk hq.qh.q :wub2:

guess i can't disagree with that :fisch::naughty:

yup.. mika can sure turn jibberish into sex :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

hey caz next time u see marco i dare u to say 'scopami' :fisch: *skips along the yellow brick road while humming to herself* la la la

guess i can't disagree with that :fisch::naughty:

yup.. mika can sure turn jibberish into sex :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

hey caz next time u see marco i dare u to say 'scopami' :fisch: *skips along the yellow brick road while humming to herself* la la la

what does scopami mean LMFAO?!

ROFL!! DANIKA!!! I couldnt say that to him!!! are you mad?!?!?! :lmao:

why not :fisch:.. you could like totally change it so it doesn't actually sound like you're saying that :fisch::roftl:

he might just say si :das:

LMAO "baby" xDDDD sorry i just find those kind of terms of endearment cringy xDDD i much prefer "please just stop talking" haha...did u add "just FECK me" afterwards? xDDDD

i always call boyfriends baby! lol! i probably should have added that .... :roftl: