• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry for bringing up the topic again. I just didn't know until now.

Aren't they sugar-free?

I like Wrigley's gum, especially their bubblegum which blows huge bubbles that cover my glasses when they pop. It has "for kids" written in big letters on the package so I get weird looks from the checkout chicks when I buy it but I don't care. :bleh:

its ok i forgive u :biggrin2:

lmao do they really go that big :shocked: wow, mine don't :sad: but i seem to blow the bubbles inside my mouth most of the time lol

love those adverts!!! :biggrin2: someone even shouted out those words at the BG vid shoot.. but Mika seemed a bit confused...

my poor baby

he needs me to explain it -packs a suitcase-

does anyone know where mika is right now?

what country? xD

love those adverts!!! :biggrin2: someone even shouted out those words at the BG vid shoot.. but Mika seemed a bit confused...

*haha* CONFUSED?:blink:

everyone has got to know what 'Bow chica wow wooow' means!!!:naughty:

but i suppose if hes flying 24/7 then he wont watch too much tv!:biggrin2:

haha i just realised

MIKA DID AN ADVERT FOR ORBIT CHEWING GUM!

xD

A forum full of fans and no one thought of this before? :lol3:

lmao do they really go that big :shocked: wow, mine don't :sad: but i seem to blow the bubbles inside my mouth most of the time lol

They're massive! I was in a lecture once with 200 or so other students and a bubble happened to burst just as the lecturer looked at me and he cracked up laughing, thinking it was the funniest thing since sliced bread.

*haha* CONFUSED?:blink:

everyone has got to know what 'Bow chica wow wooow' means!!!:naughty:

but i suppose if hes flying 24/7 then he wont watch too much tv!:biggrin2:

lol thats what i was thinking.. hmm.. but then no one could stop laughing and he started to smile... i always do that everyone finds something funny, u don't get it so u just laugh and pretend to get it :fisch::naughty:

They're massive! I was in a lecture once with 200 or so other students and a bubble happened to burst just as the lecturer looked at me and he cracked up laughing, thinking it was the funniest thing since sliced bread.

u know what i don't get why people say the funniest thing since sliced bread.. whats so funny about sliced bread? (see how this bit relates to the first thing i said) should i start laughing and pretend to get it?

lol thats what i was thinking.. hmm.. but then no one could stop laughing and he started to smile... i always do that everyone finds something funny, u don't get it so u just laugh and pretend to get it :fisch::naughty:

*haha*:naughty:

just seeing someone laugh ,makes me laugh....dunno why...it just has a knock on effect! l

Hello ladies!

How are you all? ^^

Myself I'm quite tired, adn my feet hurts. Been shopping today :bleh: And sitting in a car for nearly 6 hours... But I found a lot of cool things ^^

u know what i don't get why people say the funniest thing since sliced bread.. whats so funny about sliced bread? (see how this bit relates to the first thing i said) should i start laughing and pretend to get it?

Technically its "the best thing since sliced bread", it's not supposed to be "funniest". It's ok, you don't have to pretend to get it because there's nothing to get. :bleh:

It's 5:30am, what am I still doing here? Good night, ladies! :lol3:

If you speak to Sherry while I'm gone, remember send her my love. :original:

i'm back

we'd be more than happy to help u mona :nleh:

as I said before: you're one quick woman!

lol, really?? I would like that :biggrin2: (I think I need to change my attitude aswell.... :blink: )

as I said before: you're one quick woman!

lol, really?? I would like that :biggrin2: (I think I need to change my attitude aswell.... :blink: )

ha ha.. yes i am i'm supergirl!! da da ra da

of course :), whats wrong with being a good *cough* innocent *cough cough* girl *cough cough cough* :biggrin2: jokes