(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

you want it:wink2:

i meant massaging with my tongue of course......anything else is just weird:naughty:

Nightttttttt *hugs*

xxxxxx

:lmao: *imagines massaging his tongue with hands*

that's soo wrong...:roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Kavi...please see my previous posts..

hey yeah, i was about to pm you...i'll try to do somethin now..gah i got back from uni a while, so i'm a bit knackered, but anything 4 my sher-bear. but if i leave suddenly, it's cause my mom came 4 me, cause i didn't eat anything yet lol..so yeah.

btw that's a fab idea!!!!

aww i like urs :)

wish i had something mika to put...it wud def cheer her up :biggrin2: it made me smile...btw u r very pretty :biggrin2:

LMAO! awww thankyou! ^_____^

glad you liked mine. cant wait to receive everyone elses, i'm sure this will put a smile on her face :)

and i think everyone else has gone...

ok i feel like a loonie 4 talking to myself, but i just had to share this with u guys when yall come on. on the yahoo homepage they had a person holding a human brain :roftl: well not a real one!

Hahahahahahaha!

ROFL, The funniest thing happened to me over the last few weeks.

I bought the Kooks album and saw the pic in the booklet of "Kooky Luky" with his shirt off and my friend said "that's typical, and the pants! he fits into the same catagory as Mika for not having anything to show! (If you know what I mean ;) )

But then I saw Kavi's avatar and plan to show her so she can "Compare sizes" (If you know what I mean ;) )

Lol, BTW, don't take anything I say too seriously tonight, I'm on one heck of a sugar high!

Hahahahahahaha!

ROFL, The funniest thing happened to me over the last few weeks.

I bought the Kooks album and saw the pic in the booklet of "Kooky Luky" with his shirt off and my friend said "that's typical, and the pants! he fits into the same catagory as Mika for not having anything to show! (If you know what I mean ;) )

But then I saw Kavi's avatar and plan to show her so she can "Compare sizes" (If you know what I mean ;) )

Lol, BTW, don't take anything I say too seriously tonight, I'm on one heck of a sugar high!

lol ha ha.. god what have YOU guys been talking about!! but yeah i totally understand.. my friend said there was nothing there made a made sure to check :das: and i'm pretty sure i saw summin there.. if we are actualyl talking about the same thing otherwise i've made a fool of myself :bleh:

Hey Sofie.

How are you?

x

I honestly don't know. Everything is just weird right now. Mika have cancelled both Nibe and WOW, and everything's a bit of a mess >_>

and I've been a bit worried for you <3

glad to see you here though:huglove:

I honestly don't know. Everything is just weird right now. Mika have cancelled both Nibe and WOW, and everything's a bit of a mess >_>

and I've been a bit worried of you <3

glad to see you here though:huglove:

Oh no!

I bet he's soooo tired!

Don't be worried my love.

:huglove:

x