• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao HA HA thanks carmel i think i will treasure it forever!

wow and you're like one of the few people who has pronounced my name right :naughty: i might just forgive u for saying that i smell for this :wink2:

i said it right?!

well i'll start saying it wrongly now... :naughty:

LMAO! You sound like an angry Scot to be honest :roftl:

haha really?

well thats the mystery accent solved!

=]

:blink:

How do you pronounce it? :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

x

lol like carmel did.. da-neeka most people say danny-ka but its not that :naughty: and i am warning u now how to pronounce it cos i hate the name danny-ka :naughty:

Hey I can be your American critic to see how accurate your accent is :naughty:

I hate my accent, it's so boring :bleh:

LMAO.

It's really poor. I mean, REALLY poor.

and my voice sounds muffled because my phone is like nearly four years old, so the quality is kinda bad haha! and if u can understand me the storyline makes no sense. i was reading from a book, where the writer blatantly had issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/?atmzwz0amm0

well actually, once you read the whole book and deconstruct it, you understand, but from reading/hearing one paragraph you think "WTF?" lol

Awesome, because I have to go now lol

Step dad has bought a take away because neither of us can cook lol

I'll try and get back later.

x

mm have fun!!

not to ruin anyones appetite.. (whoever read this month's sugar mag will know) did u know for all the takeaways you eat in year u will have swallowed 12 pubes :naughty:

Awesome, because I have to go now lol

Step dad has bought a take away because neither of us can cook lol

I'll try and get back later.

x

byeee!

xxxx

LMAO.

and my voice sounds muffled because my phone is like nearly four years old, so the quality is kinda bad haha! and if u can understand me the storyline makes no sense. i was reading from a book, where the writer blatantly had issues.

well actually, once you read the whole book and deconstruct it, you understand, but from reading/hearing one paragraph you think "WTF?" lol

lol i'll upload it in a mo

gonna have something to eat now

mm have fun!!

not to ruin anyones appetite.. (whoever read this month's sugar mag will know) did u know for all the takeaways you eat in year u will have swallowed 12 pubes :naughty:

ew that was well mingin!

mm have fun!!

O.o?

so...if we eat ONE takeaway EACH month for TWELVE months...we're guarenteed you also eat a pube?

LMFAO thats a fat chance...sugar musta got that wrong somewhere. besides, i think we'd notice pubes on our dinner xDDD

O.o?

so...if we eat ONE takeaway EACH month for TWELVE months...we're guarenteed you also eat a pube?

LMFAO thats a fat chance...sugar musta got that wrong somewhere. besides, i think we'd notice pubes on our dinner xDDD

lol yeah.. then there's the question on how do they get there! do people not know what body parts they're supposed to use when making food!! :blink:

LMAO.

It wasn't that bad, just some of your words were more English than American! Whenever I try to do an English accent I always say some words wrong and sound stupid LOL

LOLOLOLOL!

You know I luv you though *hug*

mm u better :bleh: *hug hug*

thats what i thought

but maybe they chopped it up xDDDDDD

eek... thats horrible.. i love my take aways i don't wanna be put off! talking of which.. did anyone here about (like ages ago) this guy who worked in mcdonalds and he put his 'semen' into the foods or summin and he was like HIV positive...