• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought she said it was a fish?

i thought she was joking:bleh:

u can't dance full stop remember laura ? :bleh:

you dont have to tell everyone:tears:

uhhh...must have mised you out. philip is the salmon who wil one day help me achieve my goal of stroking mika's nose. i have 17 plans, all of which involove him ( and some duct tape!)

LOL ohhhhhhhhhhhhh......is he dead?

i told u it was a fish!! do u ever listen to me :sneaky2:? *is offended*

sorrrrrry lol i thought you were winding me up!lol

has anyone here fainted??

random, but no lol, why?

u have no faith in me do ya ?:tears:

you dont have to tell everyone:tears:

LOL ohhhhhhhhhhhhh......is he dead?

dead? hell no! hes very much alive, and he will one day be very useful....mika ( terrified of fish)salmon....go figure.......

:lmfao: HA HA HA.. oh mona.. see what we really think of u :das:

what?? was that about me?

ah, I'm hurt now.... :tears:

has anyone here fainted??

You have :lmao:

remember my nickname for you?? Fainting girl...

you mean because of Mika, or just generally?

just in general! (although Mika can be the cause of it sometimes!:wub2: )

because ....ive fainted twice today!....i went to the hospital to have a blood test and after the blood test i walked into the buisyest part of the hospital...and i just flopped on the floor...i dont remember doing it!:blink:

all i remember is just waking up with like 20 doctors around me slapping me on the face and stuff:naughty:

and then i did it again...around 3.30 ish!

its quite fun actually i think!:biggrin2:

because ....ive fainted twice today!....i went to the hospita to have a blood test and after the blood test i walked into the buisyest part of the hospital...and i just flopped on the floor...i dont remember doing it!:blink:

all i remember is just waking up with like 20 doctors around me slapping me on the face and stuff:naughty:

well thats not good! you think cos of the blood test? i fait quite a lot, but mainly cos of asthma difficulties. it aint fun....especially in assembly....

because ....ive fainted twice today!....i went to the hospital to have a blood test and after the blood test i walked into the buisyest part of the hospital...and i just flopped on the floor...i dont remember doing it!:blink:

well.. I've never actually fainted, but I've been damn close a couple of times, especially recently.

it's when I get frightened... I get these black spots everywhere in my sight, I sometimes lose my hearing, I feel like puking.. and then I have to lie down on the ground to not actually faint.

what?? was that about me?

ah, I'm hurt now.... :tears:

how'd guess?.. oh don't be such a big baby *hug* hehe

errm.. fun? lol.. it's kinda dangerous though... it could mean anything...

well.. I've never actually fainted, but I've been damn close a couple of times, especially recently.

it's when I get frightened... I get these black spots everywhere in my sight, I sometimes lose my hearing, I feel like puking.. and then I have to lie down on the ground to not actually faint.

man, you must have to be pretty scared to faint. yeah, thats what it feel like. and you cant breathe.

well thats not good! you think cos of the blood test? i fait quite a lot, but mainly cos of asthma difficulties. it aint fun....especially in assembly....

it was the blood test!

because ...i thaught it hurt! and the needle was HUGEEEEEEE!

and of course the nurse said "if u dont like needles , dont look" and what did i do....i looked!:naughty: she took like 1000,0000 pints of blood from me!:naughty:

man, you must have to be pretty scared to faint. yeah, thats what it feel like. and you cant breathe.

well... that happens to me a couple of times a month... I have trouble with some bodyfunctions, and although I KNOW that it's nothing dangerous, my body reacts very strong and I get extremely frightened subconciously.

so I'm all like "wtf? not again!", while my body is like "OMFG!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!! AAARGH!!!"