• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well.. I've never actually fainted, but I've been damn close a couple of times, especially recently.

it's when I get frightened... I get these black spots everywhere in my sight, I sometimes lose my hearing, I feel like puking.. and then I have to lie down on the ground to not actually faint.

yeh...thats exactly what it feels like....did u get a fuzzy head and a buzzing sound???

because i always loose my hearing...cant see, and i feel like puking and then i just black out!

i must of hit the ground pretty hard ....ive got a huge bruise!:boxed::naughty:

yeh...thats exactly what it feels like....did u get a fuzzy head and a buzzing sound???

because i always loose my hearing...cant see, and i feel like puking and then i just black out!

i must of hit the ground pretty hard ....ive got a huge bruise!:boxed::naughty:

yes, it's exactly like that. Except that I never actually have passed out.

yes, it's exactly like that. Except that I never actually have passed out.

consider yourself lucky! i passed out in science last week, and feell dow three flights of stairs, and cracked my head! then, passed out in pe that same day, and whacked my head on the bat AND the pole...hehe...apparently i was so desperate to get the rounder that in my last moments of conciousness i amde sure i hit the pole!

talking about fainting

*faint*

Hi girls!

how are you lovely people today?

I just read the last few pages and I thought a real girl fight was coming up. but then Carmel left. :blink::naughty:

hilarious, you crack me up! :roftl:

Danika, I was just going to say that I've never fainted before but then I saw that pic and uhm..now I'm not so sure anymore... *tries to stay on chair* :mf_lustslow:

in some ways, Mika sure isn't very good for your health! :bleh:

Danika, I was just going to say that I've never fainted before but then I saw that pic and uhm..now I'm not so sure anymore... *tries to stay on chair* :mf_lustslow:

in some ways, Mika sure isn't very good for your health! :bleh:

lol now u know how i feel... bloody hell that picture sure is bad for the heart :naughty: this man is too dangerous!! he should walk around with a warning on his head :bleh:

consider yourself lucky! i passed out in science last week, and feell dow three flights of stairs, and cracked my head! then, passed out in pe that same day, and whacked my head on the bat AND the pole...hehe...apparently i was so desperate to get the rounder that in my last moments of conciousness i amde sure i hit the pole!

gah!! :shocked:

that's horrible!! :shocked:

*hugs* did you check it up??

love yas too!! (how u say it in swedish again? i forgot :blush-anim-cl: )

:wub2:

Jag älskar dig :huglove:

:wub2:

Jag älskar dig :huglove:

Jag älskar dig mona :wub2:

mika doesnt just make you faint, i have many examples of broken bones and pianos breaking in half thanx to that boy.

broken pianos too!! how'd u manage that! :naughty:

we did these introductions earlier. name, where you're from, age and birthday.

nothing fun

or anything else if ya like :bleh: that is if u don't wanna keep it simple :das: