(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

mika doesnt just make you faint, i have many examples of broken bones and pianos breaking in half thanx to that boy.

luckily ive only been embarrased by him....because mum said.... apparently....while i was blacked out on the floor....i said "Mika dont leave me...come back!":roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not horrible! it was funny! yeah, i did, i keep getting aneamic, and i dotn know why!

yeah that's horrible :shocked: I mean c'mon!! that is horrible.

ahh, poor thing *hugs* I know what that's like, I've got a blood disease myself (not serious, I only have to take extra iron)

and you don't have to get an account??

we did these introductions earlier. name, where you're from, age and birthday.

nothing fun

nope, just upload n__n

you don't even have to enter recipents and stuff. the site will give you a link once the upload is done.

Jag älskar dig mona :wub2:

broken pianos too!! how'd u manage that! :naughty:

you dont know that one? well. listen up cos its rather embarrasing!

the day of my piano exam, i was playing stuck inthe middle very energetically at school in the musci block, and the piano just broek in half! and crushed my foot...my PEDALLING FOOT! AND ON THE DAY OF KMY EXAM! grrrr.....at least i can blame mika if i fail. though i dont blame him. but i broke a piano. we had to leg it, and im sure theres a very confused head of music wondering why his piano is in 2 pieces.

luckily ive only been embarrased by him....because mum said.... apparently....while i was blacked out on the floor....i said "Mika dont leave me...come back!":roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahah...when i came round, the nurse said 'relax' and i yelled 'take it eaaaaaasy!'

Jag älskar dig mona :wub2:

broken pianos too!! how'd u manage that! :naughty:

åhh, Jag älskar dig Danika :wub2: *kram* (=hug)

yeah, I wanna know that too :blink:

nope, just upload n__n

you don't even have to enter recipents and stuff. the site will give you a link once the upload is done.

oh, that's easy. thanx :biggrin2:

yeah that's horrible :shocked: I mean c'mon!! that is horrible.

ahh, poor thing *hugs* I know what that's like, I've got a blood disease myself (not serious, I only have to take extra iron)

its really annoying, cos im not squemish at all, and the day it happened we where disecting hearts, and everyone said it was cos i was a wuss...even though i was loving it at the time! i DO take extra iron, thats the wierd thing!

the day of my piano exam, i was playing stuck inthe middle very energetically at school in the musci block, and the piano just broek in half! and crushed my foot...my PEDALLING FOOT! AND ON THE DAY OF KMY EXAM! grrrr.....at least i can blame mika if i fail. though i dont blame him. but i broke a piano. we had to leg it, and im sure theres a very confused head of music wondering why his piano is in 2 pieces.

LMAO THATS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER.. and it just broke!!? :lmfao: that was either a cheap piano or you have strong bones in ya! lol

hahah...when i came round, the nurse said 'relax' and i yelled 'take it eaaaaaasy!'

hahaha, that's so crazy! XD

not really related, but when I was a kid, I got what my parents called "Night-Frights".

I got up in the middle of the night and was just totally sad out of my mind and couldn't stop crying, for no reason at all. I was never totally awake, so I have absolutely nooo memories of this at all, but I had those things for several years...

they never let me know until a couple of months ago.. I felt so weird after that. I mean, something's been seriously wrong with me, and I haven't even known about it :/

I've heard this story before. and I'm really sorry about your foot! but OMG!! :roftl: it just shows how dangerous Mika really is! :naughty::roftl:

LOOL! :roftl: :roftl:

not really related, but when I was a kid, I got what my parents called "Night-Frights".

I got up in the middle of the night and was just totally sad out of my mind and couldn't stop crying, for no reason at all. I was never totally awake, so I have absolutely nooo memories of this at all, but I had those things for several years...

they never let me know until a couple of months ago.. I felt so weird after that. I mean, something's been seriously wrong with me, and I haven't even known about it :/

oh god :blink:

supposedly once when i was asleep i was screaming... *cough cough* i don't know why but i'm pretty sure i wasn't having any nightmares :naughty:.. i'll shut up now :fisch:

I've heard this story before. and I'm really sorry about your foot! but OMG!! :roftl: it just shows how dangerous Mika really is! :naughty::roftl:

LOOL! :roftl: :roftl:

yeah, you have.....my mika experiences are growing strager by the day. next thing we know, i will be able to link my house burning down with him directly!

that's a bit freaky actually! :boxed: like a whole part of you that you never knew about!

I can't understand why they haven't told you? They should've taken you to a doctor or something...

its really annoying, cos im not squemish at all, and the day it happened we where disecting hearts, and everyone said it was cos i was a wuss...even though i was loving it at the time! i DO take extra iron, thats the wierd thing!

ahhh, I wanna disect heart!! :mf_lustslow:

I have to wait like 2 years :sneaky2:

how's your foot??

hey, is anyone interested in my introduction??

oh god :blink:

supposedly once when i was asleep i was screaming... *cough cough* i don't know why but i'm pretty sure i wasn't having any nightmares :naughty:.. i'll shut up now :fisch:

haha. sometimes I've woken up myself because I've been screaming XD but that's because I got crazy cramps in my calf :P

that's a bit freaky actually! :boxed: like a whole part of you that you never knew about!

yeah I know, it's so damn scary...

ahhh, I wanna disect heart!! :mf_lustslow:

I have to wait like 2 years :sneaky2:

how's your foot??

hey, is anyone interested in my introduction??

its purple, but it doesnt hurta ta all anymore! which i think is soo unfair, cos when i could barely walk cos it hurt soo much, everyone kept telling me to stop being a drama queen, and now theyre like ' oh my god! let me carry your bag for you, that lokks soo sore!' vgbrrrrr