(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

oh god :blink:

supposedly once when i was asleep i was screaming... *cough cough* i don't know why but i'm pretty sure i wasn't having any nightmares ::.. i'll shut up now :fisch:

:naughty: :naughty: dirty even while sleeping are ya? :roftl:

yeah, you have.....my mika experiences are growing strager by the day. next thing we know, i will be able to link my house burning down with him directly!

lets hope that wont happen! but Mika has already caused some serious accidents.. broken both legs and musical instruments! :blink::roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*haha* Mika makes us do weird things....apparently ive said in my sleep before..."Mika your a sexy beast...whens our wedding day?" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG im weird!:naughty:

lmao!! ha ha.. and i still haven't had a proper mika dream in which i can remember!! grrr

hey, is anyone interested in my introduction??

meee :biggrin2:

*haha* Mika makes us do weird things....apparently ive said in my sleep before..."Mika your a sexy beast...whens our wedding day?" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG im weird!:naughty:

lol :lmao:

thank God I don't speak in my sleep :lmao::lmfao:

I can't understand why they haven't told you? They should've taken you to a doctor or something...

I have absolutely NO idea.

appearently, they actually did ask doctors and stuff about it, but without ever letting me know.

they said it was nothing dangerous, only scary, and that I'd grow out of it.

I lucky I did >_>

:naughty: :naughty: dirty even while sleeping are ya? :roftl:

:

lmao :roftl: no idea! but i'm pretty certain i weren't having nightmares so don't know what the hell it was about.. i'm just kinda guessing :naughty:

ahhh, I wanna disect heart!! :mf_lustslow:

I have to wait like 2 years :sneaky2:

how's your foot??

I've never dissected anything :/ They said that we we're going to disect cow eyes and herrings, but we haven't done that :/ But I'm not sure if I would've been able to watch, because I get weird feeling when I see that kind of things.

But it would definitely be interesting!!

And I wanna hear your introduction ^^ Has anyone else made one since I was online last time? :bleh:

haha. sometimes I've woken up myself because I've been screaming XD but that's because I got crazy cramps in my calf :P

yeah I know, it's so damn scary...

owww. when i was little, my ama ( like a nanny) used to wake me up if i was having a bad dream or something. then she made this chart, and if i made it A WHOLE NIGHT without yelling in my sleep, she'd make me a new dress. i was a small kid - the first and only time ive ever had new clothes! but it worked cos i never had nightmares again!

its purple, but it doesnt hurta ta all anymore! which i think is soo unfair, cos when i could barely walk cos it hurt soo much, everyone kept telling me to stop being a drama queen, and now theyre like ' oh my god! let me carry your bag for you, that lokks soo sore!' vgbrrrrr

owh... sorry hun

argh, people!! :sneaky2:

hope you get better luv

meee :biggrin2:

oki :biggrin2:

here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pu8ap9

owh, now I'm getting embarrassed :blush-anim-cl:

I have absolutely NO idea.

appearently, they actually did ask doctors and stuff about it, but without ever letting me know.

they said it was nothing dangerous, only scary, and that I'd grow out of it.

I lucky I did >_>

Kinda weird they didn't tell you!

Sleepwalking and that kind of things are a bit scary.

I think my mum told me once that I was sleeping on the couch, when I was like 5 years old, and suddenly I dived under the table and started picking flowers :roftl:

My sister peed in the trash bin in her sleep once, but she doesn't like to be reminded about that :naughty:

hello everyone :biggrin2:

wow too many pages to catch up on...what r u girlies talking about?? anyone else did their intro????

lol!! hi luv *hugs*

I just sent mine :blush-anim-cl:

I've never dissected anything :/ They said that we we're going to disect cow eyes and herrings, but we haven't done that :/ But I'm not sure if I would've been able to watch, because I get weird feeling when I see that kind of things.

But it would definitely be interesting!!

And I wanna hear your introduction ^^ Has anyone else made one since I was online last time? :bleh:

I would love to dissect something!! love it

I love like watcing operations and that sorta stuff :naughty::insane:

posted :blush-anim-cl:

oh, I dunno. can't think of anyone

aaaaw. <3

and your english is great! :biggrin2:

:wub2:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

awww...thank you!!!

:wub2: love you!

love all of you! *group hug*

don't worry i'll be really embarassed too when i put mine up (if i do :naughty: mwahaha)

YOU WILL!!! :sneaky2:

Kinda weird they didn't tell you!

Sleepwalking and that kind of things are a bit scary.

I think my mum told me once that I was sleeping on the couch, when I was like 5 years old, and suddenly I dived under the table and started picking flowers :roftl:

My sister peed in the trash bin in her sleep once, but she doesn't like to be reminded about that :naughty:

lol! my sis woke me up and demanded a hug once in her sleep, an i woke up once tied to the bed, but i share a room with 2 mad-men ( ie, my sisters) so thats not altogether surprising!

*haha* Mika makes us do weird things....apparently ive said in my sleep before..."Mika your a sexy beast...whens our wedding day?" OMG im weird!:

:blink::naughty:

Oh Lauren you're killing me here!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

ahhh, I wanna disect heart!! ::

I have to wait like 2 years

heheh you and cutting into people and their organs!! :boxed::roftl:

and I'd love to hear it!

haha. sometimes I've woken up myself because I've been screaming XD but that's because I got crazy cramps in my calf :P

yeah I know, it's so damn scary...

I had strange cramps in my calf several times just like a couple of weeks ago! it started aching like hell right when I was about to wake up, but still asleep, if you get me..! I couldn't bend it at all! It sort of got stuck!! and the pain! :shocked:

yes very creepy.. they prob should've told you sooner. but better now then never, right?

OMG :shocked: ...your voice is sooooooooo relaxing!....honestly i could listen to it alllllll day!:biggrin2:

i know! thats what i was thinking! lmao.. mona you should just talk to us instead of typing :biggrin2:

don't worry i'll be really embarassed too when i put mine up (if i do :naughty: mwahaha)

what about me...i was embarrased ..i was running around my house like a loony talking about aload of crap!...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: