(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ooh.. what accent do u have?

i am like mika, i have an airport accent, but i say things wierdly. most brits dont understand me - on the phone when i book tickets, i have to use the numbers selection! its trluy wierd...

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mona.....for some reason i couldnt see your video! think its just me:naughty:

Sherry said she'll come online later to look at it, and she says HI!!! to everyone!!

tell her hi!!!

I had strange cramps in my calf several times just like a couple of weeks ago! it started aching like hell right when I was about to wake up, but still asleep, if you get me..! I couldn't bend it at all! It sort of got stuck!! and the pain! :shocked:

oh that happens to me alot.

so here's the deal - if it's cold outside it might be the muscle reacting to the change of temperature of indoors and outdoors.

and if it's not, it could be because of loss of fluid (vätskebrist :roftl: )

drink more water!!

Mona.....for some reason i couldnt see your video! think its just me

Sherry said she'll come online later to look at it, and she says HI!!! to everyone!!

oh, it was no vid. it was audio.

sorry. it's in .mov

you don't have quicktime??

i am like mika, i have an airport accent, but i say things wierdly. most brits dont understand me - on the phone when i book tickets, i have to use the numbers selection! its trluy wierd...

hmm.. interesting.. still wanna hear it though :bleh: love listening to people's accents.. kinda makes a change

anyway i'm off to bed now.. then i can party tomorrow when i finish school!! woop de doop night everyone!

That happened to me all the time about a year ago! Hurts so freaking much! I hate it, Luckily I haven't got it for a while, but sometimes I've felt it begin, but have been able to avoid it.

The pain is so bad, and you can't do anything about it! It's horrible!

I know! I thought my leg was gonna break and then fall off or something :shocked: sure felt like it anyway! veery strange!

and I've never had it before! only about 2 weeks ago (3 times I think..) hope it never happens again! *crosses fingers*

good thing you know how to keep it under control!

hmm.. interesting.. still wanna hear it though :bleh: love listening to people's accents.. kinda makes a change

anyway i'm off to bed now.. then i can party tomorrow when i finish school!! woop de doop night everyone!

I wanna hear it too :biggrin2:

I love accents. I have a pretty fragile one, it changes depending on whom I speak to.

aww, good night my luv *hugs hugs hugs*

Jag älskar dig :wub2:

tell her hi!!!

oh that happens to me alot.

so here's the deal - if it's cold outside it might be the muscle reacting to the change of temperature of indoors and outdoors.

and if it's not, it could be because of loss of fluid (vätskebrist :roftl: )

drink more water!!

oh, it was no vid. it was audio.

sorry. it's in .mov

you don't have quicktime??

thought i did, but i forgot i was on my mums laptop lol

Night Danika ka ka

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goodnight! Sleep well ^^