(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

and im alrite thanks. once again had a very long lay in lol! havent had one of those in MOOONNNNTHS thanks to college and exams >.<

i wasnt on last night, sorry about that. there's something funny with this computer...it's entirely connected with the right charger lead so it makes a lot squeaky high pitched noises that pisses everyone off, so my family don't like me using it. My sister was using her computer all night last night so i couldnt use it...

instead i divulged myself into reading a book. a very good book actually...im not half way through yet but it's great. I would still be reading it now if it werent for the damn MFC lol! "i'll just have a look to see if anything new has been added and then i'll read the book.........*five hours later....*

atm im currently trying to get myself into italian music...im about to listen to Tiziano Ferro...whoever they are lol

oh i can't wait to have my lie in :biggrin2: that will be paradise!

oh god .. that must be quite strange and really annoying.. reading.. ain't done that in a while :naughty: what book are u reading? i know what u mean that happened while i was revising, i thought right i'm gonna quickly check on whats going on and next thing i know its time to go bed!! grrr.. but tonight should be no problem :D

ooh tiziano ferro.. he's a very famous singer in italy :) have fun listening to his songs.. i haven't listened to them properly.. maybe i should listen to them too.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey girlies!

just poped in to say Yo

and i have to go the dentist -noise of a whip in the background-

XD

byeeeee

xxxxxx

yo yo yo wannabe gangsta girl :naughty:

hope u suffer there! i mean have fun :biggrin2: mwahaha love ya really carmel

yo yo yo wannabe gangsta girl :naughty:

hope u suffer there! i mean have fun :biggrin2: mwahaha love ya really carmel

you wish you was this gangster :bleh:

lol

do you think they'll give me a lollipop? xD

im going to have some chewing gum

i dont want my breath to smell!

hellooooooo girlies!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

heya lauren

you wish you was this gangster :bleh:

lol

do you think they'll give me a lollipop? xD

im going to have some chewing gum

i dont want my breath to smell!

pah course...

lol ha ha.. hmm a lollipop.. if u ask nicely :das:

hey girls! sorry i randomly went off, my mum needed the computer...and now the computer going through a VERY slow phase!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

hey! its alrite.. my computer is just as bad.. or even worse!

what?! we still have 2 weeks lieft!! youre not supposed to finish before me! we're both england dwellers!

lol i don't know why our school always finishes early.. maybe cos its private? we pay to go on holiday basically :naughty: