• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, he's a very cute salmon - all eyes, and has the sweetest expression!

mm salmon.. i like to eat smoked salmon.. thats gooood .. ah maybe i shouldn't say that infront of philip.. cover his ears, no wait he has no ears.. cover his eyes!!

hellooooooo!:biggrin2:

does anyone know how facebook works...or how to look at someones profile???

cos ive ben excepted by someone called Mika Penniman and for his profile pic...its like a picture of Mika at home! Its really strange....i wonder if its the 'real' Mika!:blink::biggrin2:

cos ive ben excepted by someone called Mika Penniman and for his profile pic...its like a picture of Mika at home! Its really strange....i wonder if its the 'real' Mika!:blink::biggrin2:

could you post the pic??? :shocked:

hi btw

how are you luv?

omg really? lauren thats his real one!! well i think it is, i'm sure it is!! does that mean that he's like your friend then on your facebook :blink: *jealous*

hi Mona and Danika

im ok thx!:biggrin2:

i will post the pic up here soon!

im realy confuzzled though...cos ive asked all my mates who are on facebook that have sent a request to be his friend and they havnt got an answer!

:biggrin2: ok heres the pic for his profile....its not very big!

(does anyone know how to en-large it?)

mikahome.jpg

CUTE AS EVER!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

owh. I've seen that one!

is that his personal facebook?? :shocked:

owh. I've seen that one!

is that his personal facebook?? :shocked:

i'm pretty sure it is.. luna added him last month and he sent her a message *jealous* saying have we met before.. and then she told him that she saw him in concert etc and he never accepted her :naughty: .. if someone could somehow view his profile.. then we'd be able to tell :bleh:

yeh...i think it is! :thumb_yello:

but i dont know how facebook works??? how do u look at his profile??? IM CONFUSSSEEEDD!:blink:

so has he accepted u or not then?

i know, i hate facebook i don't understand it AT ALL.. but i think it works like if they're not your friends basically u can't view their profile. :thumbdown:

i'm pretty sure it is.. luna added him last month and he sent her a message *jealous* saying have we met before.. and then she told him that she saw him in concert etc and he never accepted her :naughty: .. if someone could somehow view his profile.. then we'd be able to tell :bleh:

lol oki

girls I'm off even though all this excitment. I'm having the worst headache.

Love you both *hugs and kisses*

bye :wub2:

*haha*...'have we met before':roftl: it sounds like a chat up line or something!

i think Caz knows how facebook works! where the hell is she!!!??:biggrin2:

lol oki

girls I'm off even though all this excitment. I'm having the worst headache.

Love you both *hugs and kisses*

bye :wub2:

k biya honey *waves* aah i forgot how to say love u in swedish all i remember is the dig :naughty: and summin beginning with a j

so has he accepted u or not then?

i know, i hate facebook i don't understand it AT ALL.. but i think it works like if they're not your friends basically u can't view their profile. :thumbdown:

yes he has....it said....

Mica Penniman confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

*haha*...'have we met before':roftl: it sounds like a chat up line or something!

i think Caz knows how facebook works! where the hell is she!!!??:biggrin2:

lol ha ha i and now she wishes she told him they hooked up while they were drunk.. :naughty:

hmm no idea.. she's juust disappeared :blink:

lauren whats your name on facebook? i'm gonna add u (if i know how)

its just Lauren ..but im confused...because ur not allowed a facebook under the age of 19 or something are u?

so im just 19 on my profile!:blink: :blink: :blink:

yes he has....it said....

Mica Penniman confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

whaaaaa.. :blink: omg lauren go check out his profile now now!! go girl go!! shooo lol :naughty: .. no pressure :mf_rosetinted:

its just Lauren ..but im confused...because ur not allowed a facebook under the age of 19 or something are u?

so im just 19 on my profile!:blink: :blink: :blink:

really? i'm pretty sure i put my real age on it though.. hmmm.. mm can u gimme a link cos i think there are many people on facebook with the name lauren :bleh: