(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

whaaaaa.. :blink: omg lauren go check out his profile now now!! go girl go!! shooo lol :naughty: .. no pressure :mf_rosetinted:

i dunno how facebook workkkkkssss! its reallllyyy confusing!

if i did know how TRUST ME I WOULD! :naughty:

why dont u send him a friend request...u never know ...he may just add u!??:biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dunno how facebook workkkkkssss! its reallllyyy confusing!

if i did know how TRUST ME I WOULD! :naughty:

why dont u send him a friend request...u never know ...he may just add u!??:biggrin2:

lol.. no i'd be too embarassed and i also don't know how to use facebook :bleh: i'll just let u figure out how to use it :biggrin2:.. have u got a friends list somewhere? maybe u can go from there

lol.. no i'd be too embarassed and i also don't know how to use facebook :bleh: i'll just let u figure out how to use it :biggrin2:.. have u got a friends list somewhere? maybe u can go from there

ive only got one friend...and thats Mica! IM OFFICIALLY A LONER!:roftl:

I dont really use facebook at all....i dunno why i even created one!!! ITS CRAP!

what do u meen ...i dont get ya????:blink:

ive only got one friend...and thats Mica! IM OFFICIALLY A LONER!:roftl:

I dont really use facebook at all....i dunno why i even created one!!! ITS CRAP!

what do u meen ...i dont get ya????:blink:

lmao.. a loner with one cool friend :das: well if he is your friend u should be able to view his profile right? so if there is a link ther and u can see his pic or his name or whatever just click on it and it should take u to his profile if it don't .. well then theres something wrong with facebook

lmao.. a loner with one cool friend :das: well if he is your friend u should be able to view his profile right? so if there is a link ther and u can see his pic or his name or whatever just click on it and it should take u to his profile if it don't .. well then theres something wrong with facebook

lol!

ok...ive officially given up on Facebook! and it wont let me view anyones profile now!

i will try again tommorow...maybe its just my computer playing up!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

lol!

ok...ive officially given up on Facebook! and it wont let me view anyones profile now!

i will try again tommorow...maybe its just my computer playing up!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

k, yeah.. either that or ask someone to help u out lol

anyway i'm off to bed.. night!!

hi girls, dunno if anyone's on but I just wanna apologize for dissapearing earlier xP

I wrote a message saying that dinner was done and I had to go, but I forgot about the 35 seconds xD so it never got posted

however, I've had a great evning.. we've watched movies, and now we're having some shisha before we'll head back to my place for some sleep :biggrin2:

OH MY GOD!! EVERYONE READ THIS!

I have just receieved the most amazing flowers..

Addressed to "Miss Sherry Baby"

The card says:

"Be Strong

Talk to us anytime

Luv you lots <3

Carmel + Mum, ur girls @ MFC"

Thanks soooooo much Carmel.

You deserve recognition in this post!!

Love you forever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hellooo

Gosh, I'm glad someone is finally here lol

How are you Danika?

Oh and yes I got them, they're beautiful!

x

hehe sorry for taking my time :das: i finally got to have my 10 hours of sleep! :biggrin2:

i'm fine thanks, and how are u :D?

hehe sorry for taking my time :das: i finally got to have my 10 hours of sleep! :biggrin2:

i'm fine thanks, and how are u :D?

Oh gosh, you're free from learning now aren't you?!

I'm awesome today, those flowers really cheered me up :biggrin2:

x

Oh gosh, you're free from learning now aren't you?!

I'm awesome today, those flowers really cheered me up :biggrin2:

x

yeppp and u know what that means! :yay::yay: but my friend is sleeping over 2 nights from today so i might not be able to come on here til sunday.. unless i sneak on while she goes toilet :naughty:

i'm glad they made u smile :biggrin2:

yeppp and u know what that means! :yay: but my friend is sleeping over 2 nights from today so i might not be able to come on here til sunday.. unless i sneak on while she goes toilet

i'm glad they made u smile :biggrin2:

:blink: No MFC over the weekend?!

LOL

I hate no MFC.

HAHA, how long does she spend in the bathroom?! :blink::roftl:

:biggrin2:

The flowers were 'underbart' lol

That's wonderful in Swedish :bleh:

x

:blink: No MFC over the weekend?!

LOL

I hate no MFC.

HAHA, how long does she spend in the bathroom?! :blink::roftl:

:biggrin2:

The flowers were 'underbart' lol

That's wonderful in Swedish :bleh:

x

yeah :sad: so do i.. i'm gonna feel the after-effects and that won't be good.. lol hmmm not that long ha ha but she usually takes ages when she has a shower so will have to go on in the morning instead then.

you're becoming a real pro in swedish aren't ya! :das: i keep forgetting how to say i love u.. it'll come to me.. all i remember is the 'dig' part.