• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well...im on a mikafanclub website in the library of a school that is convinced that mika is either gay, or a kiddie fiddler

psssh they're just silly.. they know nothing about nothing :)

k here's the pic soz its blurry and ignore the mess on the shelf :P and ignore my face in the lil mirror thing lol

mikawall.jpg

i'm just a bit obsessed... a vewy lil bit

psssh they're just silly.. they know nothing about nothing :)

k here's the pic soz its blurry and ignore the mess on the shelf :P and ignore my face in the lil mirror thing lol

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/hotdlp/mikawall.jpg

i'm just a bit obsessed... a vewy lil bit

HAHA, look at that concentration face :bleh:

Not too obsessed :naughty:

x

well...im on a mikafanclub website in the library of a school that is convinced that mika is either gay, or a kiddie fiddler

i totally understand u....it happens to me too so yeah.

HEY btw how r u and philip?

SO ANYWAY, *SCREAMS AND JUMPS UP AND DOWN* VH1 NEWS WAS NOW ON AND GUESS WHO IT WAS ABOUT!!!! MIKAMIKA MIKA!!! YAY THEY TALKED BOUT HIS SONGS AND VIDS!! GAHHH I KNOW I MIGHT BE LATE BUT YAY I SAW MIKA ON TV!!!!!!! HE SOOO CUTE! HE WAS IN HIS BLUE AND WHITE STRIPED T-SHIRT!! *I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW*:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

SO ANYWAY, *SCREAMS AND JUMPS UP AND DOWN* VH1 NEWS WAS NOW ON AND GUESS WHO IT WAS ABOUT!!!! MIKAMIKA MIKA!!! YAY THEY TALKED BOUT HIS SONGS AND VIDS!! GAHHH I KNOW I MIGHT BE LATE BUT YAY I SAW MIKA ON TV!!!!!!! HE SOOO CUTE! HE WAS IN HIS BLUE AND WHITE STRIPED T-SHIRT!! *I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW*:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

aw bless :) i'm happy for u :thumb_yello: i know what it feels like to randomly see mika pop on tv :naughty: it rocks!!