(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Oh, don't I know it.:naughty:

I'm just as much a creeper as the rest of you.:bleh:

I mean "creeper" in the nicest sense of the word. I swear!

i know i know...we creep and creep and make the world a better place :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHER!!! *hugs hugs hugs hugs*

wanna see Marabou??

the first one is the one I like (the original one, milk chocolate), and the second one is the one mum eats (the one I think you will like, dark):

(sorry that they're reversed)

ooOOOOooo chocholate ...GIMMIE SOMEEEEEEEEEE! *dives on mona*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yooohoooo!!

I think this is the first time I've posted in this thread. Bad Skimble!

Welcome! :biggrin2:

it's the best thread on the whole forum! because here the best girls in the world come to hang out and chat about whatever comes to our minds! :bleh:

but just so you know.. the warning and stuff on the first page. it's not at all like that anymore. we're naughty sometimes, but we're way more innocent than many other threads! :blink::biggrin2:

that's my opinion anyway. :P

hey there!!!

I`m back,after a looong loong time

I think the last time I was being quite the little psycho and annoying Sher

Hellloooo!! :biggrin2:

no it doesnt sound weird

me, my mum, brother and sister

are the only jewish people in my town xD

oh wow!

i'd love to live in sweden!

schools seem so much better there

-is jealous-

haha :mf_rosetinted::P

I met loads of jewish people in america. but I've never met a jew in sweden.

Swedens schools are great! honestly, we had like a great government (lol, I'm one to speak) but now it's changes, but I don't think they can make so many changes in 4 years.

anyway, the school is run by the government, so all schools get the same amount of money (ofcourse it has a lot to do with where the schools are too...)

I've never met a jewish person in Sweden either :blink: My grandma knew an old couple that were jewish when she was young.. ehrm..

yes, I've met a few jewish people in the us aswell :P

it's good to see you here, this bunch who live in this thread is a great bunch, you'll enjoy it here...addictive though

aww Steph *hugs hugs*

:blush-anim-cl:

heya Mona!!!!! I`ve been fightin bad guys and my computer...it`s an evil world out there :lol3:

*huggles*

how are ya hun?

lol, what a horrible world. if you can't come on MFC then it's not worth living.

*huggles back*

I'm fine luv, thanx. how are you?

is that chocolate???!!! YOU MUST SHARE!!!

It is indeed my luv *hands Whennie the chocolate*

wanna see Marabou??

the first one is the one I like (the original one, milk chocolate), and the second one is the one mum eats (the one I think you will like, dark):

you DID NOT just show me chocolate! *drools and visualizes choco sauce related images*

lol no its okay. she was all sarcastic to me in another thread and i didnt appreciate it.

which thread was that? is it sorted now?

it was the one where everyone's talking about Mika's pneumonia. cant remember the pages. roughly the "20" area but dont worry about it. she was sarcastic - i said i didnt like it - things slightly got a bit lairy, but it's okay. our personalities clearly just clash. i dont want to start a war.

aww Steph *hugs hugs*

:blush-anim-cl:

lol, what a horrible world. if you can't come on MFC then it's not worth living.

*huggles back*

It is indeed my luv *hands Whennie the chocolate*

i love you! * DTARS TO SUCK DARK CHOCOLATE* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drools*

wanna see Marabou??

HEY BABY!!! :wub2:

HAHA, Marabou looks nice lol

And which one is sweeter?

I will like the less sweet one!

LOL

x

ooOOOOooo chocholate ...GIMMIE SOMEEEEEEEEEE! *dives on mona*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

gaaah :shocked:

take it easy, I'm not unbrakeable you know.

I'm in the mood for chocolate, now.

BAH!

lol, you're welcome :biggrin2:

you DID NOT just show me chocolate! *drools and visualizes choco sauce related images*

oh, but I did :naughty:

*huggles back*

tell me about it...I had to resume my activities to listening to Mika on my phone everywhere i went...felt good though :biggrin2:

yo yo waz up ppl?

mikagrillz9.jpg

hey there ioana :biggrin2: nice to see u here :biggrin2:

SHER BEAR so after my blood test i went in a store and i bought 2 things 4 mika and 2 things 4 u!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ok i wrote this in the cover thread, but what u guys think of this...

i heard this on the radio a while ago and instantly thought of mika. he could really sing this one good i think and "make it his own" like how he did sweet dreams. i made my friend listen to it and she thought he was the original singer lol...

in this song where they go "whoa oh" and when she sings "and don't it feel good", i can totally picture him singing that! plus he can so do that dance (in the beginning of the vid)..or his own!! ok i'm ranting, here's the song...."walking on sunshine"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l9KHHkEluv4

i really want him to cover this

tell me about it...I had to resume my activities to listening to Mika on my phone everywhere i went...felt good though :biggrin2:

I just want to tell you that I lovelovelove your siggy! I love Mashimaro!

I have a little Mashimaro pillow. I can't sleep without it. (:

i love you! * DTARS TO SUCK DARK CHOCOLATE* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drools*

I love you too :wub2:

hope you don't just love me because of my chocolate :blink::sad:

HEY BABY!!! :wub2:

HAHA, Marabou looks nice lol

And which one is sweeter?

I will like the less sweet one!

LOL

x

the second one, the dark one. It's so dark I don't even like it. :thumbdown:

yo yo waz up ppl?

mikagrillz9.jpg

hey there ioana :biggrin2: nice to see u here :biggrin2:

SHER BEAR so after my blood test i went in a store and i bought 2 things 4 mika and 2 things 4 u!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ok i wrote this in the cover thread, but what u guys think of this...

i heard this on the radio a while ago and instantly thought of mika. he could really sing this one good i think and "make it his own" like how he did sweet dreams. i made my friend listen to it and she thought he was the original singer lol...

in this song where they go "whoa oh" and when she sings "and don't it feel good", i can totally picture him singing that! plus he can so do that dance (in the beginning of the vid)..or his own!! ok i'm ranting, here's the song...."walking on sunshine"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l9KHHkEluv4

i really want him to cover this

hahhahahahaha......dawgs...........you bought mika things? prey do tell!