Hej!! :

Hur mår du?

Jag älskar dig :

x

Hej gumman! (=hunny)

Jag älskar dig massor också :wub2:

och jag mår bara bra ^^

hur mår du?

knitting roots are well preserved I see,I`m proud of you!

the knitting master has spoken! *am flattered* :naughty::biggrin2:

I've actaully been thinking of joining you guys over there.. just haven't had the time yet.. :blink: so may threads so little time! xD but would I be welcome to just jump right in sometime if I feel like the topic suits me? ^^

wow, humphrey that was one helluva post! thanks for teh tracks by the by.i cant stop listening to erase and same jeans

hahah :P

oh I'm glad! yes they truly are amazing aren't they! pure love!

Humphrey, I did that first post, so if anyone should be offended it's ME.

But I'm not. lmfao!

this thread really has turned. but it's a great thread nonetheless.

hahah Oh sorry, I didn't know! :bleh:

but what do you think about my suggestion then? or about a change in general? =)

Quoted from some website :

Do fish have sex?

'This is quite a difficult question to answer as there are so many different species all with their own private sex lives. The majority of fish will spawn in groups the females and males release their eggs and sperm into the water at the same time. Fertilisation will occur and the eggs sink to the seabed to start developing. By doing it all together means that the sheer numbers should enable survival of some of them. Some fish make nests like clownfish and the female will lay her eggs and the male will will swim over them releasing his sperm. Some sharks do exhibit internal copuation the male will bite the females fins to hold onto her and sperm is passed to the female by one of their adapted fins called claspers. '

x

lol no seriously don't worry about it, i don't want more chaos to be caused!

okay, i've just read it all the pages and i must say it was serious enough to jump in there and then, it is too late now, i shall leave it ...but as i said, if you feel something is upsetting you or possibly others, please report it in future so that we can take a look

Do fish have sex?

'This is quite a difficult question to answer as there are so many different species all with their own private sex lives. The majority of fish will spawn in groups the females and males release their eggs and sperm into the water at the same time. Fertilisation will occur and the eggs sink to the seabed to start developing. By doing it all together means that the sheer numbers should enable survival of some of them. Some fish make nests like clownfish and the female will lay her eggs and the male will will swim over them releasing his sperm. Some sharks do exhibit internal copuation the male will bite the females fins to hold onto her and sperm is passed to the female by one of their adapted fins called claspers. '

x

that is just strange.

okay, i've just read it all the pages and i must say it was serious enough to jump in there and then, it is too late now, i shall leave it ...but as i said, if you feel something is upsetting you or possibly others, please report it in future so that we can take a look

lol thanks steph i'll bear that in mind.

Do fish have sex?

x

I see I have asked a truly existential question here....

i ach agree!!! u know that thread where they r asking if the forum is moving in the wrong dir? and ppl named this thread...i think it's cause of the name and front pg...and i had that idea too, but i didn't want to get involved. but since u r a brave soul 4 sayin it I SECOND THAT!!

what would you like me to do?

hej sherry!

it's "ha en underbar kväll!" or "ha en underbar natt!"

we're four people here right now :D sarah's friend and the friend's boyfriend just go here :biggrin2:

and I really can't type xD this took me like 5 mins to write, lol

HAHA, thanks hun!

:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

OMG! xD xD

Hej gumman! (=hunny)

Jag älskar dig massor också :wub2:

och jag mår bara bra ^^

hur mår du?

The fish thing is awesome, I know lol

Jag mår dåligt

:thumbdown:

jag älskar dig mycket mer :wub2:

x

i ach agree!!! u know that thread where they r asking if the forum is moving in the wrong dir? and ppl named this thread...i think it's cause of the name and front pg...and i had that idea too, but i didn't want to get involved. but since u r a brave soul 4 sayin it I SECOND THAT!!

Hey Kavi!! :biggrin2:

*hugs lots*

I didn't even notice you were here :blink: this thread is moving soooo freakin' fast!

yes I think so too! people just jugde it by the name, age limit and warning! and some people read the begining and think it's still like that.

YAY we've got one more vote for a change!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

the knitting master has spoken! *am flattered* :naughty::biggrin2:

I've actaully been thinking of joining you guys over there.. just haven't had the time yet.. :blink: so may threads so little time! xD but would I be welcome to just jump right in sometime if I feel like the topic suits me? ^^

your always welcome,to share your knitting oppinions with us :biggrin2:

new material is always needed :naughty: