*hugs and kisses*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

now I`m curious abt the other stuff :naughty:

bye bye hun!!!

ioana :bleh:

i think the front page should say:

Welcome to the Girl's Thread!

Do not be fooled, it is 16+ for a reason

During the birth of this thread there has been some mild adult content.

You have been warned. Whether you choose to read that or not is entirely up to you. If it disgusts you/grosses you out/repulses you in any way, we apologise but it is still your choice.

However, this thread has been running for weeks, months, and has turned into a fantastic place for girls only with a fantastic bunch of people. Newbies are more than welcome. We talk about anything openly, maturely, and most of all we have fun.

Basically, everything is pointlessly delicious!

Come and enjoy your stay with the ever growing, ever more popular Girl's Thread!

do you want to have it changed now????

:

STEPH!!

I posted a suggestion of what to change the front page to.

I think something like this:

We talk about anything and everything.

It's simply pointlessly delicious!

and that the title should be changed to just "the girls thread" or something like that.

Or if anyone else has a better and more fun suggestion? like the pervert thread did when they decided to take up knitting :roftl:

nothing dirty like that though. I just meant something fun and clever! :thumb_yello:

okay, are you ready then for me to change it or are you still adking people?

I personally think you should just go ahead and change it! I like my suggestion! :roftl:

and the M.A.I.L members. Add everyone talking right now! :thumb_yello:

and some of them should be removed... I think? :blink: *afraid of getting head cut off*

the people who aren't here anymore I mean! or do you all hate me for saying this..? :blink:

but I think that "the girls thread" is a bit boring... I would prefer a more fun and clever name! though I'm not creative like that and don't know what to suggest :blink:

You have been warned. Whether you choose to read that or not is entirely up to you. If it disgusts you/grosses you out/repulses you in any way, we apologise but it is still your choice.

However, this thread has been running for weeks, months, and has turned into a fantastic place for girls only with a fantastic bunch of people. Newbies are more than welcome. We talk about anything openly, maturely, and most of all we have fun.

Come and enjoy your stay with the ever growing, ever more popular Girl's Thread!

FANTASTIC!:punk: .....but shouldnt we have the regulers names???:biggrin2:

ooo good one! :thumb_yello: me like very much! :biggrin2:

I personally think you should just go ahead and change it! I like my suggestion! :roftl:

and the M.A.I.L members. Add everyone talking right now! :thumb_yello:

and some of them should be removed... I think? :blink: *afraid of getting head cut off*

the people who aren't here anymore I mean! or do you all hate me for saying this..? :blink:

but I think that "the girls thread" is a bit boring... I would prefer a more fun and clever name! though I'm not creative like that and don't know what to suggest :blink:

lol

hmmm

The FISH thread!

:rotfl:

that's fine , i'm happy to make the changes now, but you and crazy girl need to agree on the wording....