Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

please do NOT change the name of this thread, let's not get ahead of ourselves here!

we did NOT start this thread. while we continue it, i think it would be disrespectful to change everything about it. Say Mikachu comes back and is looking for HER thread? If I made this up, went away, came back and it was changed, I dunno about you but I would be hurt. Especially if you changed ALL of the regulars names. What about if they came back and they're taken off the list? I'd be hurt by that too.

Come on guys, let's not disrespect the people that got this thread on its feet

x x x x

just looked at the M.A.I.L. list.. no one should be removed! :sorry: I should've looked at the names before I opened my mouth! the only one of those on the list I haven't seen here (for as long as I've been a member) is Mikachu. and she's the founder. so of course she shouldn't be removed! sorry! :biggrin2:

i thought it was halfway between too gross, and just plain funnny.

I think i just got the gross part...he`s a bit exagerating with the whole thing

but well if u say so,I might give it another go...hope I won`t regret it

I personally think you should just go ahead and change it! I like my suggestion! :roftl:

that's fine , i'm happy to make the changes now, but you and crazy girl need to agree on the wording....

...crazy girl?

thanks, but it's CazGirl

LMFAO!

Aw steph thats the funniest thing! xDDD

humphrey likes my wording...others do too...so i think we'll be using that one =]

anyone protest? just a warning i have my jousting stick at the ready lol...*smirks*

I personally think you should just go ahead and change it! I like my suggestion! :roftl:

that's fine , i'm happy to make the changes now, but you and crazy girl need to agree on the wording....

Pointlessly delicious - demented girls welcomed...include aomething like this inthe intro??? i dunno!

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

please do NOT change the name of this thread, let's not get ahead of ourselves here!

we did NOT start this thread. while we continue it, i think it would be disrespectful to change everything about it. Say Mikachu comes back and is looking for HER thread? If I made this up, went away, came back and it was changed, I dunno about you but I would be hurt. Especially if you changed ALL of the regulars names. What about if they came back and they're taken off the list? I'd be hurt by that too.

x x x x

the girls thread is fine by me! that's what I suggested.. sort of :blink::bleh:

I just thought it would be fun to have a clever name of it, that's all. I didn't mean to offend anyone (I did apologize in advance :wink2: ).

and this is what I meant with "OPINIONS PEOPLE!" :biggrin2: I was just blabbing on and wanted some feedback. :thumb_yello:

the girls thread is fine by me! that's what I suggested.. sort of :blink::bleh:

I just thought it would be fun to have a clever name of it, that's all. I didn't mean to offend anyone (I did apologize in advance :wink2: ).

and this is what I meant with "OPINIONS PEOPLE!" :biggrin2: I was just blabbing on and wanted some feedback. :thumb_yello:

lol that's okay. i'd love to come up with Kooky names with you all, it would be fun, but i think we should just stick to it's originality. :thumb_yello:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

x x x x[/

well said...yes i think you must respect the wishes of the founder of the thread...anyway, if you want anything altered or added , just pm me and i'll see what i can do...!!!!