(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I know! I'd rather miss him as a result of him cancelling a concert than to have him do damage to his vocal cords and immune system by the constant touring!

Oh god, if he lost his voice forever I would honestly cry for months...:tears:

Hey guys . How are you?

Hey Clare! Doing good, jamming to the Live Earth concert. :punk:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god, if he lost his voice forever I would honestly cry for months...:tears:

Hey Clare! Doing good, jamming to the Live Earth concert. :punk:

So have I. Mika is not going to be on it though. :thumbdown:

Hey Humphrey!

Yeah, it's insane. I understand why people would be upset if their gig was cancelled, but you have to show a little empathy. Either way, the man's exhausted and needs a break NOW.

hello Shelby! :P

my gig was cancelled :roftl: but not because he's sick. because he was double/tripple-booked! :blink::roftl: oh God, I'm laughing now! not before though.. hehe. there was a bunch of drama for us Swedes, and just rescently we got our answer - cancelled! :sneaky2::bleh:

and he's only cancelling the Scandinavian gigs :blink: (I think?) we're feeling a wee bit neglected.. (atleast I think we all do ^^) but I don't think anyone of us are angry with him or blaming him! (we talk about it in the Scandinavian thread). I'm not, atleast. :P

Yes the man needs to get some serious rest ASAP! His health is the most important thing!

But the thing that I don't get though, is why they/he booked so many gigs to begin with? He's been going on like this for a really loong time now! He's not superman! This outcome was inevitable. With that crazy schedule, getting sick was a question of when and not if.

It's just unfortunate that he has to cancel performances because of it. Not only for us fans, for him too. I'm sure he's very sorry about it and it gives him a bad rep. :(

Nope. It broke 8 years ago, and my dad refused to get another one. He's anti-TV.

Thank God I have a computer. I think I'd throw myself in front of a train if I didn't!

that's funny ^^

I used to watch loads of tv. Then I discovered Mika = less TV more computer. Then I discoverd mfc = no TV at all :roftl: only comp! :naughty:

hej Elina - hejdå Elina

girls, I'm off to eat

I'll be back soon

Love you *hugs hugs hugs* :wub2:

Hej då Mona! *kramar i massor*

luv ya too! :wub2:

I know! I'd rather miss him as a result of him cancelling a concert than to have him do damage to his vocal cords and immune system by the constant touring!

I completely agree! :thumb_yello:

It's really sad that it's had to come to this though. But the situatuion is what it is. Everyone just have to make the best of it. =)

gtg now... byebye!

*hugs everyone* :bleh:

hey anyone here?

ok this thing about mika being sick...i think some ppl r over reacting...can't think of a better word right now :boxed:

i mean u have to look at both sides of the coin.

side 1 - the fans.

yes, u guys have been preparing for his gig (s) so much...spent money on tickets, clothes, accessories, transport. so i do empathize with u guys. i mean i would be upset if i have been looking forward to seeing mika and then at the last minute hearing it's cancelled.

however, side 2:

i'm sure mika is sorry and maybe just as upset that he is disappointing his fans. but plz..the guy needs a break! plus he's REALLY ill!!! the point is he has no control over when he'll get ill and the fact that he got ill is cause he is pushing himself too much!

i think mika should def slow down...instead of have 3-5 gigs a month, every other mth or so...have like 2 gigs every month and take at least 2 months off (1 for christmas and the other in august-b-day)...anyway that's what i think, sry bout the ranting!

WOOP WOOP!!!

hej mona *HUGGIES*

hey xlaurenx.

how r u guys?

i'm trying to do some work that'sdue on mon...plus i have tons to study 4 my animal behaviour finals on wed!

eekkk...i'm reading the thread talking bout mika's illness...and i'm in the twenties....Yoppappop and caz :shocked: things got a lil bit fiery....i don't think i can say what i want to say here though i wish i can!

WOOP WOOP!!!

hej mona *HUGGIES*

hey xlaurenx.

how r u guys?

i'm trying to do some work that'sdue on mon...plus i have tons to study 4 my animal behaviour finals on wed!

Hej Kavi *kram*

I'm fine thnx, how are u??

oh... and you're still here with all that work (not that I'm complaining, it's good you're here *huggles* :wub2: )

eekkk...i'm reading the thread talking bout mika's illness...and i'm in the twenties....Yoppappop and caz :shocked: things got a lil bit fiery....i don't think i can say what i want to say here though i wish i can!

oh, I haven't gone back to check. I might just do it now :naughty:

Hej Kavi *kram*

I'm fine thnx, how are u??

oh... and you're still here with all that work (not that I'm complaining, it's good you're here *huggles* :wub2: )

oh, I haven't gone back to check. I might just do it now :naughty:

yep...the work never ends...the tons of wk i had b4 was 4 my lit class and most of the stuff i gave up on thursday, only have 2 things to do for that class...now a.b. is my focus...when will it end?!?!

well what i'm talking bout was in the 20s...early posts...the thing is ever since i joined and read many threads, although i don't participate in many...lol this thread and night owls r my homes!! (and of course my threads, but they r pretty slow...dead ach!) there has been someone who made me uncomfortable...she never said anything to me, but when i read most of her posts i feel.....i dunno....unloved or something...that's not the word!!! but like how i can talk to u guys, i won't dare talk to her...i'm a bit afraid lol!

yep...the work never ends...the tons of wk i had b4 was 4 my lit class and most of the stuff i gave up on thursday, only have 2 things to do for that class...now a.b. is my focus...when will it end?!?!

well what i'm talking bout was in the 20s...early posts...the thing is ever since i joined and read many threads, although i don't participate in many...lol this thread and night owls r my homes!! (and of course my threads, but they r pretty slow...dead ach!) there has been someone who made me uncomfortable...she never said anything to me, but when i read most of her posts i feel.....i dunno....unloved or something...that's not the word!!! but like how i can talk to u guys, i won't dare talk to her...i'm a bit afraid lol!

:boxed:

you always have us hun :huglove: *hugs hugs& kisses*

hey people i'm back (not for long though).. have i missed out on much?

Danika!!! *hugs hugs*

how are you luv?

finally some people here - I was sooo lonely an hour ago